ZLOFENIX Games

Hello, you can call me UnicornioAzul, I recently banned seven days for using a hack
(and I must say it was fair ,_,) but this time I DID NOTHING ;-; when the seven days were over
I even went back to playing Battlefiel 3, and those last days (yesterday) I couldn't log in anymore ...
I was banned again, only this time I can't even log in to the ZLOemu website ... I literally went install a
translation (note: i'm brazilian) i played some games with everything in portuguese, until i tried to log in
yesterday ... i even uninstalled the version i had and downloaded the 23.3gb of the version made available by
the ZLOemu website ... but still with no login success, until I find out that I was banned for ... cheating?
I literally installed a simple translation, and still played without any problems ... PLEASE I LOVE THIS GAME !!

forgive me for the terrible English I have ...
Username: UnicornioAzul
Edited by Garry
9 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

You not banned on emu.

Yes, I was banned. When I try to log in to my account, the site redirects me to a blank page written:

GTFO, CHEATER

Нахуй уебывай, читер.

I can't log in, let alone make another account ... Help-me please...

2 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Давно надо было это поправить..

Login now. Another account not needed.

I can't login ... The page keeps calling me a cheater ... I just installed a translation ... What's wrong with playing in the local language? ...

4 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Again: you not banned, its just cookie in browser.

Try now.

Forgive me, I really didn't understand what you meant. but now I understand and managed to log in normally after deleting the site settings in relation to the browser and the BF3 launcher. Until now working well ... I apologize for my lack of understanding, I was scared and upset. Thanks <3

7 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

What translation? What files? Why?

I installed the translation offered by the tribogames website: https://tribogamer.com/traducoes/109_traducao-do-battlefield-3-para-portugues-do-brasil.html

The problem now is that I can't log in via the BF3 launchers ... It says that it is not possible to connect to the master server or that it was not possible to connect ...I have already installed and uninstalled several versions of BF3, always giving a type of error, either I have to activate the game or it is not possible to connect to the master server ... 

2 часа назад, UnicornioAzu сказал:

I installed the translation offered by the tribogames website: https://tribogamer.com/traducoes/109_traducao-do-battlefield-3-para-portugues-do-brasil.html

The problem now is that I can't log in via the BF3 launchers ... It says that it is not possible to connect to the master server or that it was not possible to connect ...I have already installed and uninstalled several versions of BF3, always giving a type of error, either I have to activate the game or it is not possible to connect to the master server ... 

I dont know what is it and what it do.

Connect to master - maybe you will read faq first and download not over 5 year old launcher?

1 час назад, UnicornioAzu сказал:

I'm thinking about giving up ... or even playing campaign mode with you ... Before I was able to play everything, without problems. Now because of a silly mistake, I can't do anything else? ... There goes one more game that I love ...

No, only your problems with doing something wrong and what not in faq.

22 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

I dont know what is it and what it do.

Connect to master - maybe you will read faq first and download not over 5 year old launcher?

I downloaded and installed the version that is available on the ZLO website, and I have already downloaded versions from other websites as well. There is always an error such as "Activate your game" or "error when connecting to the master server" and before that there was no problem ...

note: I already downloaded and updated it through the ZLOrigin launcher, it gave the same errors ...

13 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Use 34h launcher, search on forum.

Make screens.

The 34h launcher gives some errors:

1º) Game run
The target game BF3 not found.

2º) ZClient connection
Successfully connected to ZClient

3º) Unable to establish a connection to the ZClient for one of the following reasons:
-ZClient not running
-You did not click the Connect button
-There is no internet connection
-You, for whatever reason, are not logged in to ZClient
-Launcher internal error (restart the launcher and contact the developer)