ZLOFENIX Games

ZlOrigin and ZClient close themselves

Hi, first of all the problem I have not only affects the ZlOrigin but also the ZClient. Yesterday I reinstalled both programs since I finally have the other hard disk for more space for the games. I installed them without any problem until I tried to download The Sims 3, I fixed the problem by closing everything and reinstalling the ZlOrigin as recommended in the FAQ since it is a common error and I usually get it when I spend a lot of time without touching the application. After that I started having trouble downloading because it said that there was a problem with the internet, I closed the application and tried to download again. This time the download start without problem although I always download below 700kb, being that before I downloaded above 1mb and I have not changed my internet on the contrary I am receiving more. Yesterday I had to pause the download and today I entered to continue it, it started without problem until I began to see that the download speed was lowering, I decided to pause it and then resume after a minute, the download tried to resume and then close the download window, the ZlOrign and then ZClient. I opened the programs again, ZClient always opens as an administrator while ZlOrigin I had to open as or without administrator; even doing it this way the problem continued, the download came to a certain speed and then went down and closed without resuming the download, I paused it or let it be, both programs ended up closing completely. I deleted the cache of the ZlOrigin, uninstalled it and installed, uninstalled and installed the ZClient, I made sure to have the Origin activated and everything closed but the problem continues. Currently if I open the programs after a few minutes they both close from one without having anything downloading, just for having them open.

I hope someone can help me with this problem, it's the first time I've encountered this problem and from what I could see there are no other similar cases or maybe I haven't been able to find the post. If you can help me giving me ideas to solve the error or giving me the link to some post where you had the same problem and got a solution, I would appreciate it.

◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢

Buenas, en primer lugar el problema que tengo no sólo afecta al ZlOrigin sino también al ZClient. Ayer reinstalé ambos programas ya que finalmente tengo el otro disco duro para más espacio para los juegos. Los instalé sin ningún problema hasta que intenté descargar Los Sims 3, arreglé el problema cerrando todo y reinstalando el ZlOrigin como se recomienda en las FAQ ya que es un error muy común y que suelo tener cuando paso mucho tiempo sin tocar la aplicación. Después de eso empecé a tener problemas para descargar porque decía que había un problema con Internet, cerré la aplicación e intenté descargar de nuevo. Esta vez la descarga comenzó sin problemas aunque siempre bajo de 700kb, siendo que antes bajé por encima de 1mb y no he cambiado mi internet por el contrario estoy recibiendo más. Ayer tuve que pausar la descarga y hoy entré a continuarla, comenzó sin problema hasta que empecé a ver que la velocidad de descarga bajaba, decidí pausarla y luego reanudarla después de un minuto, la descarga intentó reanudarse y luego cerrar la ventana de descarga, el ZlOrign y luego el ZClient. Volví a abrir los programas, ZClient siempre se abre como administrador mientras que ZlOrigin tuve que abrirlo como administrador o sin administrador; aún haciéndolo así el problema continuó, la descarga llegó a cierta velocidad y luego bajó y se cerró sin reanudar la descarga, lo pausé o lo dejé, ambos programas terminaron cerrándose completamente. Borré el caché del ZlOrigin, lo desinstalé e instalé, desinstalé e instalé el ZClient, me aseguré de tener el Origen activado y todo se cerró pero el problema continúa. Actualmente si abro los programas después de unos minutos ambos se cierran de uno sin tener nada descargado, solo por tenerlos abiertos.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con este problema, es la primera vez que me encuentro con este problema y por lo que pude ver no hay otros casos similares o tal vez no he podido encontrar el post. Si puedes ayudarme dándome ideas para resolver el error o dándome el enlace a algún post en el que hayas tenido el mismo problema y hayas conseguido una solución, te lo agradecería.

On 11/10/2020 at 10:51 PM, AnaHanaku said:

Hi, first of all the problem I have not only affects the ZlOrigin but also the ZClient. Yesterday I reinstalled both programs since I finally have the other hard disk for more space for the games. I installed them without any problem until I tried to download The Sims 3, I fixed the problem by closing everything and reinstalling the ZlOrigin as recommended in the FAQ since it is a common error and I usually get it when I spend a lot of time without touching the application. After that I started having trouble downloading because it said that there was a problem with the internet, I closed the application and tried to download again. This time the download start without problem although I always download below 700kb, being that before I downloaded above 1mb and I have not changed my internet on the contrary I am receiving more. Yesterday I had to pause the download and today I entered to continue it, it started without problem until I began to see that the download speed was lowering, I decided to pause it and then resume after a minute, the download tried to resume and then close the download window, the ZlOrign and then ZClient. I opened the programs again, ZClient always opens as an administrator while ZlOrigin I had to open as or without administrator; even doing it this way the problem continued, the download came to a certain speed and then went down and closed without resuming the download, I paused it or let it be, both programs ended up closing completely. I deleted the cache of the ZlOrigin, uninstalled it and installed, uninstalled and installed the ZClient, I made sure to have the Origin activated and everything closed but the problem continues. Currently if I open the programs after a few minutes they both close from one without having anything downloading, just for having them open.

I hope someone can help me with this problem, it's the first time I've encountered this problem and from what I could see there are no other similar cases or maybe I haven't been able to find the post. If you can help me giving me ideas to solve the error or giving me the link to some post where you had the same problem and got a solution, I would appreciate it.

Buenas, en primer lugar el problema que tengo no sólo afecta al ZlOrigin sino también al ZClient. Ayer reinstalé ambos programas ya que finalmente tengo el otro disco duro para más espacio para los juegos. Los instalé sin ningún problema hasta que intenté descargar Los Sims 3, arreglé el problema cerrando todo y reinstalando el ZlOrigin como se recomienda en las FAQ ya que es un error muy común y que suelo tener cuando paso mucho tiempo sin tocar la aplicación. Después de eso empecé a tener problemas para descargar porque decía que había un problema con Internet, cerré la aplicación e intenté descargar de nuevo. Esta vez la descarga comenzó sin problemas aunque siempre bajo de 700kb, siendo que antes bajé por encima de 1mb y no he cambiado mi internet por el contrario estoy recibiendo más. Ayer tuve que pausar la descarga y hoy entré a continuarla, comenzó sin problema hasta que empecé a ver que la velocidad de descarga bajaba, decidí pausarla y luego reanudarla después de un minuto, la descarga intentó reanudarse y luego cerrar la ventana de descarga, el ZlOrign y luego el ZClient. Volví a abrir los programas, ZClient siempre se abre como administrador mientras que ZlOrigin tuve que abrirlo como administrador o sin administrador; aún haciéndolo así el problema continuó, la descarga llegó a cierta velocidad y luego bajó y se cerró sin reanudar la descarga, lo pausé o lo dejé, ambos programas terminaron cerrándose completamente. Borré el caché del ZlOrigin, lo desinstalé e instalé, desinstalé e instalé el ZClient, me aseguré de tener el Origen activado y todo se cerró pero el problema continúa. Actualmente si abro los programas después de unos minutos ambos se cierran de uno sin tener nada descargado, solo por tenerlos abiertos.

Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con este problema, es la primera vez que me encuentro con este problema y por lo que pude ver no hay otros casos similares o tal vez no he podido encontrar el post. Si puedes ayudarme dándome ideas para resolver el error o dándome el enlace a algún post en el que hayas tenido el mismo problema y hayas conseguido una solución, te lo agradecería.

I am having this same problem. I was repairing the game since I couldn't see some names or I just found empty bubbles when trying to grill or something inside the game. 
When I started downloading the new expansion pack, some MBs after it finished it (0,10 left to 1,50 gb), zclient and zlorigin crashed all of a sudden. I reopened it and tried to resume download, but it kept crashing. 
I reinstalled everything, following the steps as you did, it resumed downloading, but it keeps closing all of a sudden and without reason.
I don't know what else to do.

Same thing is happening to me.

First the download would just stop every 8% of the game's download. I'd always have to manually restart Zlclient and Zlorigin and it was annoying as hell but it was kinda working, either way. Now it has stopped completely and when I try to resume the download, both ZlClient and ZlOrigin close themselves.
I've tried everything and the problem still continues. 
I had to delete my entire game because after the last update it got broken so I thought if I reinstalled it should be fine, but now I can't download anything, anymore, so I have no game and no way of downloading it </3 :(

Edited by thesmithsros
On 11/12/2020 at 4:59 PM, Wallie said:

I am having this same problem. I was repairing the game since I couldn't see some names or I just found empty bubbles when trying to grill or something inside the game. 
When I started downloading the new expansion pack, some MBs after it finished it (0,10 left to 1,50 gb), zclient and zlorigin crashed all of a sudden. I reopened it and tried to resume download, but it kept crashing. 
I reinstalled everything, following the steps as you did, it resumed downloading, but it keeps closing all of a sudden and without reason.
I don't know what else to do.

The problem of not seeing some texts or name has happened to me before and in my case it was because of a mod that was ruined after an update of The Sims 4 or because the version of the mod was not compatible, it is fixed by hitting the mod in question and updating it for a new version or re-downloading it. If you have mods I recommend you to move them to another folder before updating the game, besides reviewing mods that affect several things of the game in case new versions came out.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, Lennie said:

have you pause-resumed before the speed dropped to 0? probably this 0kb/sec cause the crashes

Yes, I did it several times as soon as I saw that it started to go down, I paused it before reaching 0 and waited a few minutes to resume the download.

23 hours ago, aki100 said:

Is this working? dont ruin my game? 

From what I understand the torrent should not cause you any problem with the game, that if I am not sure if you already have the new dlc and the last update, they always tend to delay in updating the torrent with respect to such things. But according to what I have read in several parts of the forum about The Sims 4 is that it should not damage the games and usually the torrent is recommended to update the game when it does not work from the ZlOrigin.

I guess I'll have to use the torrent to download The Sims 4, but I still won't be able to download The Sims 3 or any of the other games that are available at ZlOrigin :/

On 11/14/2020 at 9:58 AM, aki100 said:

Is this working? dont ruin my game? 

Hello I download the sims 4 with torrent. But I want to play game with origin and douesnt work its writing that origin its not open. Origin is open. How solve I this problem? 

8 hours ago, aki100 said:

Hello I download the sims 4 with torrent. But I want to play game with origin and douesnt work its writing that origin its not open. Origin is open. How solve I this problem? 

I can't understand what you mean, maybe because English is not my language but even with two translators I can't make sense of it. Could you explain yourself better about the problem?

Today I reopened the ZClient and it came out that it was updating at the same time that it asked for permission to use the internet or something similar, the kind of permission that throws away any program or game that uses the internet. I don't remember that after reinstalling it (the first time after uninstalling it several months ago) that permission came out so it gave me hope that it had been fixed. I opened ZlOrigin and after verifying the only Origin game installed, Plants vs Zombies, I put to download The Sims 4 since it did not cause any problem with the verification of the game mentioned above. It began to download without problem, even increased the download speed but after a while it began to descend, I paused it and waited a few minutes to put it back to download. In the end I ended up closing the ZlOrigin but surprisingly not the ZClient, so I assumed that it was a progress so I was a time struggling to download the game between I had to pause the download and resume it or between reopen the ZlOrigin, By the way something that I think I don't comment every time I put to download the game ZlOrigin asks permission to open an Origin program to download the game, something that before reinstalling it after months without having it I didn't do it, the permission request does it even if I open the ZlOrigin as an administrator.
Returning to the download, at the end I throw the error 196610:-1 and before I could read well what it said or copy the error number to look for a search was closed the ZlOrigin and the ZClient and from that moment every time I wanted to download and was at zero or I paused it after a while both programs were closed.
Searching in the forum I found this post where the same error is mentioned and that the problem is the internet and that you have to use VPN to fix the problem, although the one who created the post didn't get it. In my case I changed the ethernet cable because it came and a time assuming that it was damaged because it had many downloads when direct, so it is not the internet and that changing the cable should go better and currently the download of The Sims 4 by torrent is going without problem. So it seems to be a problem of the ZClient and ZlOrigin that is noticed with The Sims 4 although it is probable that it affects other games also, for example my problem began with The Sims 3 and also I had problem when verifying plants vs zombies.

I will try turning off the Windows Defender and the windows firewall, to reinstall the programs to see if this can help in something although I do not have much confidence since in the previous time I do not need to do any of that but better discard things.

Hoy volví a abrir el ZClient y me salió que estaba actualizándose al mismo tiempo que pidió permiso para usar el internet o algo similar, el tipo permiso que tira todo programa o juego que use internet. No recuerdo que luego de volver a instalarlo (la primera vez luego de haberlo desinstalado hace varios meses atrás) saliera ese permiso así que me dio la esperanza de que se hubiera arreglado. Abrí ZlOrigin y luego de verificara el único juego de Origin instalado, Plantas vs Zombis, puse a descargar Los Sims 4 ya que no causo problema con la verificación del juego anteriormente mencionado. Empezó a descargarlo sin problema, incluso subió mas la velocidad de descarga pero pasado un tiempo empezó a descender, lo pause y espere unos minutos para volver a ponerlo a descargar. Al final termino cerrándose el ZlOrigin pero sorprendentemente no el ZClient, así que supuse que era un avance así que estuve un tiempo batallando para descargar el juego entre que tenia que pausar la descarga y retomarla o entre volver abrir el ZlOrigin, por cierto algo que creo que no comente cada que pongo a descargar el juego ZlOrigin pide permiso para abrir un programa de Origin para descargar el juego, algo que antes de volver a instalarlo luego de meses sin tenerlo no lo hacia, el pedido de permiso lo hace aun si abro el ZlOrigin como administrador.
Volviendo a la descarga, al final tiro el error 196610:-1 y antes de que pudiera leer bien lo que decía o copiar el numero de error para buscar una búsqueda se cerro el ZlOrigin y el ZClient y desde ese momento cada que quería descargar y quedaba en cero o lo pausaba al rato se cerraban ambos programas.
Buscando en el foro encontré este post donde se menciona el mismo error y que el problema es el internet y que hay que usar VPN para arreglar el problema, aunque al que creo el post no le sirvió. En mi caso cambie el cable de ethernet porque venia ya un tiempo suponiendo que estaba dañado porque tenia muchas bajadas cuando hacia directos, así que no es el internet ya que al cambiar el cable debe ir mejor y actualmente la descarga de Los Sims 4 por torrent esta yendo sin problema. Así que parece ser un problema del ZClient y ZlOrigin que se nota con Los Sims 4 aunque es probable que afecte otros juegos también, por ejemplo mi problema empezó con Los Sims 3 y también tuve problema al verificar plantas vs zombis.

Probare apagando el Windows Defender y el firewall de windows, para volver a instalar los programas a ver si esto puede ayudar en algo aunque no tengo mucha confianza ya que en la anterior vez no necesite hacer nada de eso pero mejor descartar cosas.

16 hours ago, aki100 said:

you can run the game directly on zlclient, no need to open origin

ok.png

2 часа назад, al00113 сказал:

I tried to update the game with torrent. I follow all the steps and everything is fine, but as soon as I open the game it still gives me the old version. come I solve?

have you run legacy or x64? try this, place into your game folder and run ZInstaller.bat