ZLOFENIX Games

ZLOrigin does not execute Sims 4 after update

Hi! I updated Sims 4 to version 1.67.45.1020 but now I can't execute it (even as admin). I already tried to delete the Origin file in Program Data, I also deleted user>app data>local and roaming files and reinstalled visuals C++, ZLOrigin and Zclient. When clicking the play buttom in ZLOrigin, it shows in Zclient "PreAuth ts4_x64.exe OK" and the tse_x64 execution, but the game never opens up. Can you please tell me what else can I do to play it again? :(

12 минут назад, AK47pabl0 сказал:

Latest update gives error "Origin is not launched, in order to play The Sims 4 launch Origin" [d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000] :(

run from zclient

3 минуты назад, MayAlava сказал:

I'm having the same issue as AK47pabl0.

I saw on https://zloemu.net the following:

[Sims4] Update2020.11.10 22:18:24

Game updated to version 1.68.154.1020
Now you must run game from ZClient only.
But i'm not quite sure how I can run the game from ZClient only. Anyone can help?

image.png

Yeah mine has been crashing as well. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Today there was again a small update avalible but didn't solved the issue, tried also to repair the game through ZOrigin but didn't work as well...

I confirm the issue doesn't work with Zlorigin launch or ZClient launch.

ZClient shows

[08:02] PreAuth ts4_x64.exe OK
[08:02] ts4_x64.exe

but then a window opens and closes immediately. NO joy launching the game.

Launching via ZLorigin shows ""Origin is not launched, in order to play The Sims 4 launch Origin" [d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000]"

Perhaps it is related to the "Snowy Escape" expansion - I saw it got installed in two steps - once as an expansion and a second time as "press review" package.

The "press review" package was about 1.4G while the "Snowy Escape" expansion was >7G.

Any idea of a possible fix ? Is it possible to remove the latest updates ?

Thank you !

34 минуты назад, JohnDoe1000 сказал:

I confirm the issue doesn't work with Zlorigin launch or ZClient launch.

ZClient shows

[08:02] PreAuth ts4_x64.exe OK
[08:02] ts4_x64.exe

but then a window opens and closes immediately. NO joy launching the game.

Launching via ZLorigin shows ""Origin is not launched, in order to play The Sims 4 launch Origin" [d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000]"

Perhaps it is related to the "Snowy Escape" expansion - I saw it got installed in two steps - once as an expansion and a second time as "press review" package.

The "press review" package was about 1.4G while the "Snowy Escape" expansion was >7G.

Any idea of a possible fix ? Is it possible to remove the latest updates ?

Thank you !

if zclient sees it, and launch, so probably the crash issue is outside that. Old mods or game cache etc. try to launch a clean game. And zlorigin won't launch sims 4 anymore

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year ! Thank you for your response Lennie.

While the game has been updated upon boot today, it still doesn't start up.

I have no mods or CC. It is a clean (virtualized) windows 10 install (with graphics card pass through) with only zclient and zlorigin.

It worked nice and well until the last install. I'll try spawning a VM from scratch again.

I found out it somehow kept trying launching the 32 Bit "Legacy" edition, Works from the ZCLIENT selecting the right thing in the drop down. I'm pretty sure I tried this already but perhaps it got fixed by the latest update. Thanks again ! Keep up the good work :)

• 1 month later...

I also hope this can be fixed.

Using ZLOrigin I can easily put in command line arguments to disable certain packs, since ZLOrigin forces me to download everything or nothing.

I cannot find similar functionality to disable packs when the game is ran from ZClient instead?