ZLOFENIX Games

Cheaters run free in metro bf3 servers - no admins no law

Panda in bf4 has admins looking for cheaters. in metro  bf3 servers there is no one. people complain and no one does anything. cheaters laugh at admins in chat because they know they wont get banned. i saw a guy get banned last week, there was a ban server massage and he came back as soon as admin left. same name, same account.

hacker found a way around your bann system. and that is when you ban which you almost never in bf3.

Please do something, 1 cheater  ruins the fun for 50 normal players. and without cheaters its so much fun!

2 hours ago, CheatrHunter said:

Panda in bf4 has admins looking for cheaters.

It's not the admins that hunter cheaters, it's mainly just players, and normally just a few of us.

I am not a server admin but I report cheaters when I encounter them. I did the same when I use to play BF3 but now I exclusively play BF4 which is better for catching cheaters as there is the spectate feature that can help to prove it, though sometimes that is not needed.

Once you have proof you put the video up on here, if others agree then they are banned for 1 year, and banned on everything ZLO. They don't get around that ban as it is a robust ban system.

If you suspect someone is cheating then capture proof, usually a video of them playing to how they kill you.