ZLOFENIX Games

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By yousfsfwat14
      my problem is.. everytime i join for a server for the first time it works normaly without any problems,but the problem comes when i shut down the launcher.
      when i try to join a server again or even by clicking 'Run game' in ZClient it shows the error 'Unknown exe file'.
      i`ve tried to join through the servers list in 'zloemu.net', same problem.
      but i got a solution(not real Solution).
      reinstalling the game will make it work,but you will still face this problem after exiting from your first match or even after restarting your pc.
      i dont know why this happining and how to fix that bcz i didnt like this solution as its soo annoying that u have to reinstall the game everytime to just play multiplayer(yeah u can play offline but not through the launcher).
      i dont know if this an individual problem, but i dont think so
      as i saw another guys facing this problem but never find the answer.

so if any one could help please reply.

• By Masterpp
      Hi 
      I Have a Problem when I Tring ti Enter Some Servers it Keeps on loading no process 
      The Servers that i cannot enter is POCTOP-HARDCORE and  Pycckuu.

• By MattyBoi3
      I have recently installed BF3 from ZLO and i followed the instructions to a T, installed everything required etc. and singleplayer works perfectly, but when i try launch the multiplayer, the "ZLO Launcher" window pops up, i put my ZLO account details in, and when I click "connect to master" it takes a little while then it says cant connect to master. how do i fix this ? am i doing anything wrong ?
    • By reaper3x
      i tried everything thing removing registry install and uinstall everything still nothing works can anyone help me?

• By DaYiyi
      1-There's another way to solve "critical update required pls restart origin" problem whitout restarting my pc? there's sometimes that it's doesn't work and i have to reboot by 2nd time
      2-error196613:0/-196610:0: i use VPN and still happening lol, do i have to connect to an specific country? or is a specific VPN?
    • By XxSpiritFirexX
      I'm no great developer, but this is a proof-of-concept. I generally develop in web-based languages, and this is my first true attempt at CSharp [C#]. Working on this alpha, and this was just a test to see if it is all working. Doing a redesign as we speak, as this was sloppily put together. Just thought I'd show you guys. Audio could become a thing once I add better settings.

• By HusseinAliM
      hi 
      this is new version of zlo launcher play singleplayer and working 100% 

Mediafire :  download   for 7.0.7.0 version

you just need to paste this launcher in bf3 folder and login use zloemu account 

any problem send message
      thanks 

• By jopece
      ник: ghost-lraqi
      чит: oneshoothack
      сервер: чаще на Amstel играет
      https://yadi.sk/i/KL7xSgni3XmVWT
      ghost-lraqi.mp4
    • By HusseinAliM
      ZloGamesLauncher
      Features:
      BF3 : ServersList - PlayersList - Campaign  (Soldier stats under working). BF4 : ServersList - PlayersList - Campaign - Commander - Spectator - Soldier stats. BOT : You can add one server to bot and when you re run launcher this but will ask you if you want to join [Your selected server] or no. BFH : LOCKED NOW. BF1 : LOCKED NOW. Background music. Background video [BF3-BF4] You can change servers list and players list background color. Auto update for servers list and players list [bf4-bf3] , iam also add button for refresh. You can refresh your stats. Showing all servers ping. Log [ZloGamesEvents] coming with launcher folder.  
      Credits :

Launcher Developers : Husseingamer - Bigworld12
      Launcher Designers : Husseingamer
      And also thanks to : ZloJoker - Thurrax - nintend01337
      And of course ZLOFENIX

Download : From Mediafire

NOTE : Don't ask why i can't connect to zclient , you must check if master online or offline before asking please.
      NOTE : Removed restart window error.

Video :  

Thread In English Only !!!

Q/Why ican't play bf3? i'm download zclient but i can't.
      A/You must download this file Client.zip and paste in bf3 folder, do same in this video.

BF3 Small version for computers with weak specifications
      Download : Click Here

• By Masterpp
      When the server loading after 1 minute map laodding it  crush with this messge
      BF4 ALERT  0 14 -1
      BF4 ALERT 21 0 65535