ZLOFENIX Games

Please Unban Me I Didnot Use Hacks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By exemaco
      Buenas a todos, los invito a jugar en el nuevo servidor de Battlefield 4, sos todos los latinos y cualquier otro bienvenidos a jugar en nuestro servidor.

• By zhenya18
      В конце установки вылезает окно с ошибкой 

• By amisc
      Hello,
      this is my situation:
      after enjoying the game for some time now and grinding to rank 90+ , unlocking most weapons i wanted to try some of the guns i havent unlocked yet. I read positive reviews on some of the singleplayer guns. I was not wiling to invest hours into singleplayer just to try out some gun i would play with only a couple of times. Hence i resorted to a trainer. What do you know banned.
      So im like: ok ill sit out the 1 day ban and then waste my time playing singleplayer. Today i decided to return and play some multiplayer. MY PROGRESS WAS GONE.
      Is this a bug? Or is this intentional? 
      Is there a way to get my progress back or do i have to grind again? Atleast im unbanned but still, wanting to unlock a gun reverted me to having no guns at all feels kind of sad.
      can anyone help me?
      or atleast crush my hope of getting my account back

btw. the trainer i tried to use was wemod
    • By wildfx
      Hey admins, I am new to forums and been playing Battlefield 4 for quite a while now. Since this is quarantine period and I have nothing to do all day, i was planning to unlock special camo and assignments in BF 4. I really want to unlock Battlefield 4 Dice LA camo and also complete phantom assignments. My questions are:
      1) How can i make my own private Dragon Valley server for the Dice LA camo? is it possible in zlo battlefield?
      2) Is there a way to unlock phantom assignments? As what i have seen in videos, you need battlelog for that so if it's possible in zlo Battlefield, I would really want to know a method.
      Please provide links to forums or any attachment required to host own unranked server
      Thank You
    • By cardiax
      Сегодня создал новый акк тк старый забанен панкбустером и я не могу зайти не на один серв, создал, поиграл пол часа на этом сервере, стал много обходить и убивать в спину с грозы, так за мой бан проголосовало человек 8 и кинуло в бан, что делать не знаю так как у них кажется своего форума нету и писать просто некуда
    • By Illluminati
      Hi,
      Me and my friend both want to play at the same time, from separate accounts and from separate computers. But we have a single internet connection. Will we be able to play together simultaneously?
      Without getting banned for reason: Multiple Account ? 
    • By tomacristi
      Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
      Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:
      Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

Battlefield Hardline

Features:
      Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
      Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.
      Rules:
      BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.
      Planned:
      Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
      Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.
      Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception
    • By Ranger7649
      Dear admin,
      hope you're doing well. i wanted to bring this into your notice that i think i got blocked on the game Battlefield 4, server PYCCKUU CEPBEP - METRO and LOCKER only.
      i dont remember the date or why it happened.
      i stopped playing a year back, now when i came back yesterday i was able to play in all the other servers except for this one. to tell you my love for battlefield 4 lies in these two maps and im not able to play them. hope you understand what i am going through. as i can easily join the other servers i wish to be the same with this one as well. as i would again love to spend my hours in these two maps.
      Player Name : Red_Ranger
      Game : Battlefield 4

Thank You!
    • By Brendo
      In this topic, you can add video montages that you like and crazy moments in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfnQghJ5lA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfErvendNA
    • By Aim2Strike
      So you have a emblem that you want to add to your Zloemu account but you cant add it because of the requirements?
      Well i have found a tool (http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php) that you can use to convert to emblem  
      1. Download Photo-to-emblem converter.7z and unzip it anywhere on pc.
      2. Put inside that folder your picture.
      3. Run convert.bat.
      4. Input picture filename and press enter.
      5. Done, it will be named emblem_ready.png ,now you can upload as your own emblem.
      6. Goto https://bf4.zloemu.net/emblem and upload it.
      7. Enjoy.