ZLOFENIX Games

ZCLIENT DOESN'T WORK

RESUME: i can't update no metter what i do, restart pc and try again? nothing, restart moden ? nothing, reset my moden? nothing, reset windows settings? nothing,  add on antivirus exclusion? nothing,   desable permanently antivirus? nothing...  the only way is to ask other player give me their updates ''of course , if they are only or if they are on pc'' so, what is going on? 

and one more thing, if i put others file there to recognize my zclient if will ask me to update again when i disconect, so why this thing is updating all the time? that wasn't happening before

Captura de Ecrã (34).png

Аналогичная проблема. Пишет update recv error. Антивирус винды выключен, переустанавливала все файлы, запускала от им. админа, ничего не помогает, непонятно с чего такую ошибку стало выдавать, раньше все было ок. Прошу дать ответ.

Снимок экрана (2).png

Edited by vechno16
upd прикрепила не тот файл фото

Инет летает как бешенный, что проводной, что беспроводной. Не могу определиться с тем, в чём может быть загвоздка. Что посоветуешь? Потому что у парня сверху, как я поняла, тоже самое.

2 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Т.е. пытается обновить все же, может инет плох? Не знаю что еще предположить.

upd при отмене загрузки начал выдавать:

zcore load failed 2

Забыл добавить - почему антивирь мешает без понятия, ни один антивирь на эти файлы не хрюкает, ибо что внутри знать не знает и не может.

я могу попросить тебя zip файлом кинуть файлы zclient при распаковке/установке? , у меня их нет, каждый раз, когда переустанавливаю - пусто. Может так хоть что-то выйдет.

Hi zlo

I have a problem for dowanload or repair bf4 and bf3. 

I instal zclint and zlo orgin and dowanload bf but its crash. Zlo orgin and zclint Closes without error. 

I update all version.Net and dirext. 

I did another method.  I installed the game file and all the dlc, but when I try to fix it with zlo origin, the program closes without error.

I did this on 3 separate systems but it didn't work. 

Even on the system I played the game was not done before and did not run. 

Please help me. 

2 часа назад, vechno16 сказал:

Zlofenix, имею ввиду все файлы, которые устанавливаются при загрузке zclient, у меня они при установке/переустановке не появляются.

Они и не должны, должны 2 длл только, остальное заныкано от безумства пользователей подальше. Да и антивири тоже на них внимания не обращают, т.к. свой формат.

12 часов назад, danteaix13 сказал:

Hi zlo

I have a problem for dowanload or repair bf4 and bf3. 

I instal zclint and zlo orgin and dowanload bf but its crash. Zlo orgin and zclint Closes without error. 

I update all version.Net and dirext. 

I did another method.  I installed the game file and all the dlc, but when I try to fix it with zlo origin, the program closes without error.

I did this on 3 separate systems but it didn't work. 

Even on the system I played the game was not done before and did not run. 

Please help me. 

Just use torrent and not use zlorigin, bf3 and 4 works from torrent without zlorigin at all.