ZLOFENIX Games

42 minutes ago, PsiMera said:

уже просто на хамство переходишь, и не просто в нике ровельном, а непосредственно в лицо, да ещё и представляя администрацию форума тут... Мне не о чем с тобой больше спорить, подождём что Феникс скажет, может Wiz что напишет тоже, он хотябы понимает что такое zou-zou jump в отличии от некоторых "экспертов")))

п.с. хедшотов в нарезке моментов с хедшотами, сабж собственно, будет конечно больший процент чем в целой катке... Если из этой катки повырезать все хедшоты и смонтировать видео, то по этому видео можно будет подумать что у него 100% HSKR ... И что потом надо будет от него видео чтобы он повторил игру со 100% HSKR? бред же...
тем более там очевидно процентов 30 в катке по головам, это видно и по ощущениям и по статистике оружия с которого он играл эту катку (178 убийств в катке, немного с АК12 в начале, основное с М16А4.. заскринил статку, но вчера было 170 К 30% HSRK, уже немного поменялось)
К сожалению статистики отдельного раунда нет как в батллоге чтобы посмотреть, если прям очень принципиально можно просто посчитать хедшоты в видео...

Скриншот 21-08-2020 154858.png

Dude go back a little higher and read again, because obviously your brain is soaked :) 
I SAID - ITS OKAY BUT I ASKED FOR GAMEPLAY ОN LOCKER WITH HIS AEK SKILLS BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY IS NOT ENOUGH TO ASSIMLATE IT. SO WHERE YOU SAW ME ASKING FOR A VIDEO WITH AK-12 AND M16A4????? 

1 - FENIX requested a video of his gameplay. 
Аxeg provide a 45 minute clip of him playing a helicopter АKA FARMING IN HELI.

2 - I asked for gameplay video on locker with AEK 

Axeg provide video with ak-12 and m16a4 on Metro.

Do you think ZLOFENIX plays the game every day?????????????
Thats why I asked for Wiz's opinion. But your brain refused to accept my statement. 

Let me remind you of the story with CEHATOP and how long he was considered аs "PROFESSIONAL PLAYER" in ZLOGames????

#PS - No, it's not harassment. I asked for AEK & Locker and I got something completely different. It's called a misunderstanding or lack of brain capacity in the other side.

Edited by Hahated
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't check forums or discord in the last few days, but I figured that a topic will come soon after someone commented on his headshot percentage in panda discord and my response at the time was "I

1. Axeg_huesos (rank 44, ping 57) 2. Aimbot & Wallhack 3. Panda + Metro&Locker 4.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, MP412REX said:

JonnyJames1, Trahtor3418, ToXicLife, IIITESLAIII, An1k, Hahated , MP412REXconsider the suspect a hacker!

PsiMera and STALLiiN - consider the suspect a professional gambler!

No further argument makes sense!

After all, everyone has already said everything!

Many spears have already been broken - you need to invite ZLOFENIX and put an end to it :zlo:.

Goodbye :shock:

@PsiMera you are right for only one - all the people upstairs are quiet, obviously they afraid of their ascent  :) 

2 минуты назад, Hahated сказал:

Dude go back a little higher and read again, because obviously your brain is soaked :) 
I SAID - ITS OKAY BUT I ASKED FOR GAMEPLAY ОN LOCKER WITH HIS AEK SKILLS BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY IS NOT ENOUGH TO ASSIMLATE IT. SO WHERE YOU SAW ME ASKING FOR A VIDEO WITH AK-12 AND M16A4????? 

1 - FENIX requested a video of his gameplay. 
Аxeg provide a 45 minute clip of him playing a helicopter АKA FARMING IN HELI.

2 - I asked for gameplay video on locker with AEK 

Axeg provide video with ak-12 and m16a4 on Metro.

Do you think ZLOFENIX plays the game every day?????????????
Thats why I asked for Wiz's opinion. But your brain refused to accept my statement. 

Let me remind you of the story with CEHATOP and how long he was considered аs "PROFESSIONAL PLAYER" in ZLOGames????

#PS - No, it's not harassment. I asked for something and I got something completely different. It's called a misunderstanding or lack of brain capacity in the other side.

чувак, я тебя не оскорблял и не говорил про твой недостаток мозгов, когда ты например несколько раз просил ссылку не его профиль в батллоге, когда ты мог "go back a little higher" и найти там это грёбанную ссылку. Так что давай не строй из себя сверхразум и не оскорбляй собеседников

And I will repeat it again if you want to re-read it - I ASKED FOR LOCKER VIDEO WITH AEK, NOT FOR METRO VIDEO WITH AK-12, His metro video is okay. But you dig even deeper in your quest to protect your friend, who obviously just can't defend himself.

I saw what I had to see and I said IT'S OKAY!!! Of course, it's not what we saw in Locker but its OKAY. I let others express their opinions, but you continued to dig and make fun of the whole situation. But yes, I was wrong - he can obviously play. I'm sorry, Axeg. But I wanted something, but I didn't get it.

6 hours ago, PsiMera said:

what's the difference, AEK or something else? This does not affect the aim and how the person moves.

there is something that i can't see in this video,RECOIL.What is difference between aek and ak 12?of course the gun will not effect on the aim while there is no recoil.

1 минуту назад, Hahated сказал:

And I will repeat it again if you want to re-read it - I ASKED FOR LOCKER VIDEO WITH AEK, NOT FOR METRO VIDEO WITH AK-12, His metro video is okay. But you dig even deeper in your quest to protect your friend, who obviously just can't defend himself.

с чего ты взял что он не может? просто я больше тут на форуме сижу и не хочу чтобы моего друга забанили, потому как я знаю что он хорошо играет и знаю что честно играет. А мне не надо чтобы мне потом предъявляли что я сюда читаков зову и играю с читаками...
Чтобы ты понимал на сервере мы когда играем, на каждого из нашей компании постоянно сыпятся предъявы в том что мы читеры, хотя мы просто умеем играть лучше тех кто ноет. И сегодня докопались до него, завтра ещё до кого-то, может и до меня... И мне не нравится когда хороших игроков некомпетентные люди обвиняют в читах.
Я сам читеров не люблю и для меня это оскорбление когда мне говорят что я обманываю... Так что давай ты отбросишь все эти твои намёки про геев в сторону, я думаю я достаточно объяснил почему я его защищаю

3 minutes ago, SePaHBoD said:

there is something that i can't see in this video,RECOIL.What is difference between aek and ak 12?of course the gun will not effect on the aim while there is no recoil.

Mouse settings. Every gaming mouse has the option to kill the recoil, if you set it up well.

4 minutes ago, PsiMera said:

с чего ты взял что он не может? просто я больше тут на форуме сижу и не хочу чтобы моего друга забанили, потому как я знаю что он хорошо играет и знаю что честно играет. А мне не надо чтобы мне потом предъявляли что я сюда читаков зову и играю с читаками...
Чтобы ты понимал на сервере мы когда играем, на каждого из нашей компании постоянно сыпятся предъявы в том что мы читеры, хотя мы просто умеем играть лучше тех кто ноет. И сегодня докопались до него, завтра ещё до кого-то, может и до меня... И мне не нравится когда хороших игроков некомпетентные люди обвиняют в читах.
Я сам читеров не люблю и для меня это оскорбление когда мне говорят что я обманываю... Так что давай ты отбросишь все эти твои намёки про геев в сторону, я думаю я достаточно объяснил почему я его защищаю

Oh my God. It returns me to the starting position.  "Так что давай ты отбросишь все эти твои намёки про геев в сторону" , hmm did I said something about g*ys? I was talking about "Bros love" but I obviously confused you  :)

8 minutes ago, Hahated said:

I saw what I had to see and I said IT'S OKAY!!! Of course, it's not what we saw in Locker but its OKAY. I let others express their opinions, but you continued to dig and make fun of the whole situation. But yes, I was wrong - he can obviously play. I'm sorry, Axeg. But I wanted something, but I didn't get it.

5 minutes ago, Hahated said:

Mouse settings. Every gaming mouse has the option to kill the recoil, if you set it up well.

I know, i just said the difference between two weapons to who don't know the difference.most of players don't have it so recoil is important for them.

Edited by SePaHBoD
11 minutes ago, PsiMera said:

And rest assured, I know you and your bro friend insulted me a lot because you had to record videos. I'm not particularly impressed with your opinion of me. You are not the first and you will not be the last to offend me (not here).  A lot of people have done it and continue to do it. 

3 minutes ago, SePaHBoD said:

I know, i just said the difference between two weapons to who don't know the difference.most of players don't have it so recoil is important for them.

I've said it before - the advantage of having a gaming mouse.

2 часа назад, PsiMera сказал:

никеля ты  вспомнил прям забавно, вот на днях он по щам получал)
да это скрин с турика на который я в самом начале ссылку давал

А я даже не знал какой у него ник, в видосах то один, то другой, не поймёшь

Edited by STALLiiN
57 минут назад, Hahated сказал:

And rest assured, I know you and your bro friend insulted me a lot because you had to record videos. I'm not particularly impressed with your opinion of me. You are not the first and you will not be the last to offend me (not here).  A lot of people have done it and continue to do it. 

какой твой ник в игре?

7 часов назад, STALLiiN сказал:

На 5:32 можно логически просто начать стрелять наугад, я сколько раз так же делал, видя, что оттуда стреляют

На 5:40 он я так понял сделал ZouZouz Jump, но не пролетел край и прицелился заранее, что бы прыжок сработал

На 6:25 видно же откуда кидают зажигательную гранату и понятное дело, что противник находится за углом

На 11:21 снова ZouZouz Jump, но недолёт, и там видно, что прицел при выхода из-за угла не смотрит точно на противника, а на метра полтора праве

На 12:37 тоже ZouZouz Jump и снова не пролетел угол. Так же при выходе из-за угла прицел совсем не смотрит в сторону противника

На 12:48 видно куда противник побежал, человек из отряда на котором он реснулся его не встретил, а значит из кишки он не выходил, тут нетрудно догадаться где он может прятаться

на 12:48 я услышал звуки дефибов. Чел просто их зарядил и хотел кого-то ебнуть в крысу. Вы сами можете услышать, когда я реснулся.

I didn't check forums or discord in the last few days, but I figured that a topic will come soon after someone commented on his headshot percentage in panda discord and my response at the time was "I would want to see his locker gameplay".

For reasons which I will disclose later, I wouldn't really want to comment on this topic in the first place, but since Brendo asked me to, and it seems like you still all can't decide, I will answer now and hopefully this will find an end.

Is he cheating? Short answer completely exclusive of any personal opinions - probably not.

Some things before I start:

Okay let's start from the beginning: first video was this one.

Locker segments are mostly camping at beepers and prefiring one single angle (beepers to medbay table), some simple kills on plebs who left their flashlights on and random "hitmarker searching2".

Lav segments: Anyone who has ever flown scout on Paracel3 will be aware that there is a proven desync between client and server for some destructable meshes (most often trees).

For this first kill you can faintly see a gray speck amongst the dark background.

MWgkxVt.png

(Look very carefully)

In almost every LAV kill he started shooting after toggling to thermal.

Then, the heli gunner segment:

посмотри внимательно на тот момент... мне как человеку, который пролетал в вертолёте много чесов, очевидно что там что-то не так. Никто, даже читак не будет включать зум когда вертолёт летит низко, для поиска врагов... это попросту неудобно. А вот включить тепловизор логично в этом случае...
выключить зум при том что стреляешь вдаль (там где он на Е убивает врагов) наоборот же не логично, а вот выключить тепловизор логично...
То есть тебе логичная история кажется бредом, а нелогичное повидение кажется читом? Нет, даже если у него вх и аимбот это максимально тупо включать зум для поиска врагов когда вертолёт на скорости летит низко над землёй...
Для меня это ещё дополняется тем что я ему сказал взять тепловизор и он сказал окей и мы летали низко над точками, а не зависали высоко и всё было ок, но даже без этого ситуация с вертолётом выглядит максимально крипово, если не делать поправку на то что это вероятно баг спектатора

tl;dr It's probably a spectator bug.

The only strange moment that I could find was on Altai Range, but I can't see anything, and from what I understood he saw an infantry enter the building and this is why he shot the building.

Then, a lot of back and forth discussion, until the next video.

Ok, cool, just standard gameplay with unlucky deaths. Next time pick spot to hover (behind mountain is the best) and dont die.

Then:

Standard tryharding. He used AK-12 and M16 in a poor attempt to make recording the video easier, because burst weapons are easier to land successive headshots with (the high recoil multiplier normally found on the first shot is moved to the third shot). In general I saw nothing noteworthy. Concerning these timestamps:

5.32 - very accurate shots through the smoke;

5.40-viewing through the wall;

6.25-pointing through the corner (when the glare from the lighter);

11.21-viewing through the wall;

12.37-pointing through the container;

13.01-13.03 - a psychic in search ;

.... Then it became uninteresting to watch - I do not want to waste my time on this hacker ....  

Personally, I think it's a tricky WH.

5:32 - He is obviously not bursting as fast as possible, so refer to footnote number 2.

5:40 - Looking at what through the wall? He would end up looking at this point:

XzBhes4.png

Nothing to see there, there are no enemies inside of this wall.

6:25 - What do you see here? A quick check on the minimap will reveal some useful information, namely that there are no teammates there, and players will often peek from this corner, so pre aiming it makes sense.

11:21, 12:37,  - Again - jump and turn. This is how the movement works in BF4, you have to jump in one direction, then you can turn midair.

13:03 - Yes? He saw someone in his field of view, turned and aimed. This looks like aimbot?

OBpUKNC.png

Not to me...

So what should he do?

Simple.

1. Make a new account. DO NOT PLAY ON PANDA YET. Unlock AEK/G18 on a bot server.

2. Record 35%+ HSKR round on Locker. New account so we can see all stats from this one round easily on the website.

I think this thread highlights one of the main problems with Battlefield 4, and Battlefield in general: the game as a whole is designed in such a way, that after a certain skill level is reached, it becomes increasingly difficult to differentiate between SKILL and CHEATS. A noname snapping on to heads outside of his field of view, or waiting at a random corner, is obvious, but a player that appears to be skilled is probably making decisions based off of actual clues, such as audio (how many of you have considered the fact that you can hear footsteps?) or the minimap (yes, people, it exists). And this is why I can't make a definite decision, the most that I personally can say about this player is "maybe". The fact that he does high headshot ratios directly correlates with his gameplay: do you ever see him try to backrage enemies (where bodyshots are ideal for quickly killing players)? I didn't. Call it camping, call it calm pushing, call it whatever you want, the headshot statistics kind of coincide with his gameplay. Yes, most aimbotters have the same kind of headshot to kill ratio, but they also play different, they are nonames, and most importantly they dont record gameplay. You CAN get these statistics by playing without cheating, but only if you play in a certain way.

So put an end to this thread. @AxegMusor record high headshot locker gameplay, and everyone else needs to calm down.

Footnotes:

1 - I don't know exactly where he played or what he won.

2 - Fire 1-2 rounds at a common angle that is blocked off by smoke. If you get a hitmarker, keep shooting. If you don't, wait a few moments before trying again.

3 - You will find yourself colliding with invisible trees above destroyed tree stumps.

как по мне, можно уже тему закрывать, видео записаны, по головам он там попадает много.
Записывать ещё одно видео, только с другим оружием, не вижу особого смысла. Аим от характеристик оружия не меняется, попадать по головам он там будет +/- так-же, а то что аим хороший без читов имеется видно и на том видео что есть. @ZLOFENIX что ты скажешь? Стоит ему ещё видео писать или достаточно?

я мог сбиться со счета, можете за мной перепроверить, но я насчитал за это видео 23 убийства в голову с АЕКа и 12 убийств в тело с АЕКа, итого получается (23/35)*100=65% HSKR за длительность видео... Даже если я где-то обсчитался, погрешность уже не изменит ситуации кардинально, он сделал хедшотов больше чем его 44% по статистике оружия
+ 2 хедшота с магнума

Скриншот 22-08-2020 204226.png

В 22.08.2020 в 17:44, PsiMera сказал:

насчитал за это видео 23 убийства в голову с АЕКа и 12 убийств в тело с АЕКа, итого получается (23/35)*100=65% HSKR за длительность видео...

Скриншот 22-08-2020 204226.png

Personally, I do not believe in such a divine skill of super-accurate head shooting from AEK. If you breed such cunning cheaters on ZLO, then they will become more and more every month. And players of average abilities will either go to buy cheats (and be either banned or become like Axeg_huesos) or quit playing here. If you want to be "meat" for hackers - good luck.  I expressed my opinion, I will not unsubscribe more on this topic in principle.

так и не недо верить, видео же записано чтобы любой мог посмотреть и проверить КАК он это делает...

On 8/24/2020 at 10:08 AM, MP412REX said:

Personally, I do not believe in such a divine skill of super-accurate head shooting from AEK. If you breed such cunning cheaters on ZLO, then they will become more and more every month. And players of average abilities will either go to buy cheats (and be either banned or become like Axeg_huesos) or quit playing here. If you want to be "meat" for hackers - good luck.  I expressed my opinion, I will not unsubscribe more on this topic in principle.

In the official version, such players do not impress you, but here it is strongly expressed. There were many strange actions in the video in which he was reported, but after he provided a first-person video, it's gone.