ZLOFENIX Games

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't check forums or discord in the last few days, but I figured that a topic will come soon after someone commented on his headshot percentage in panda discord and my response at the time was "I

1. Axeg_huesos (rank 44, ping 57) 2. Aimbot & Wallhack 3. Panda + Metro&Locker 4.  

Posted Images

1 час назад, DaBaby сказал:

Excuse me but WHAT IS HIS NAME IN OFFICIAL BF4? 
I NEED HIS OFFICIAL BATTLE-LOG PROFILE, GIVE IT TO ME OR THIS ALSO ENTERS TO "THE PROTECTION OF HACKERS"  :)

8 hours ago, PsiMera said:

a video of his gameplay HERE IN ZLO :)
If he doesn't provide a videoclip of his game in ZLO, he can't disprove everyone who SAID HE IS HACKER.

Edited by DaBaby
7 часов назад, DaBaby сказал:

+ As we can see from BF4DB - he really likes to change his nickname all the time but why??? , is he afraid of eating the tree?

я тоже часто меняю ники, никто не запрещает это делать, в этом нет ничего предосудительного на мой взгляд. просто по фану. Ты тут на форуме тоже если я не ошибаюсь ники меняешь, если я тебя не путаю с кем-то

18 minutes ago, PsiMera said:

я тоже часто меняю ники, никто не запрещает это делать, в этом нет ничего предосудительного на мой взгляд. просто по фану. Ты тут на форуме тоже если я не ошибаюсь ники меняешь, если я тебя не путаю с кем-то

Yes you are right, I also change my name here in forum, but I do not change it in Origin. Аs I said a video from his game in ZLOGAMES 15-20 minutes is enough until he provided a video I аnd the others consider him a hacker. 

PS - next time you answer in this thread I hope it will be with his video :)
Until then, he remains a hacker and I will remain of the opinion that he should be blocked.

Edited by DaBaby
3 hours ago, DaBaby said:

Yes you are right, I also change my name here in forum, but I do not change it in Origin. Аs I said a video from his game in ZLOGAMES 15-20 minutes is enough until he provided a video I аnd the others consider him a hacker. 

PS - next time you answer in this thread I hope it will be with his video :)
Until then, he remains a hacker and I will remain of the opinion that he should be blocked.

+.  
a video with 100 - 17 plus Kdr in locker and metro and 10+ kdr on all maps. Like he usually does.   I mean if it ez for him and skills and what not then whats the problem  right ?!

12 hours ago, ToXicLife said:

+.  
a video with 100 - 17 plus Kdr in locker and metro and 10+ kdr on all maps. Like he usually does.   I mean if it ez for him and skills and what not then whats the problem  right ?!

I am 50% (other 50% I believe he will record video) sure that he will not provide video material, and if he does, it will not be what we saw in the report video. I was recently told about a very good player in the official version who was blocked for using wallhack by bypassing windows overlay, it seems that everything is possible after they considered him a professional player, but it turned out that he cheated :)

Edited by DaBaby
3 часа назад, AxegMusor сказал:
Скачать видео

Игра на ударнике

Риддик конечно отжигал) у него дома плесень что ли, что он так внимание ей уделил. Приходит домой - видит плесень, заходит в игру - его убивает плесень, везде плесень, весь мир плесень

4 hours ago, AxegMusor said:

Игра на ударнике

Locker video???????????????????? I dont care about your heli skills I care about your locker-aek skills ??

да скинет он тебе и с метро/локер сервера... просто ты тут не один и другие так-же хотели видео с вертолётом.... например:

В 18.08.2020 в 00:27, ToXicLife сказал:

we a need a video of him  playing both all-maps and locker- metro but he has to do the same KDR he usually does  which is something like 100 - 17 or something .... and be heli gunner and play with zoom and kill ppl the way he does in the video above  then we will talk  ..

6 hours ago, PsiMera said:

Impressive skills but of course, but where the AEK is or you think AK-12 is AEK?? and where are all the good headshots from reported video? :)I will not stretch, I will let others leave their opinion

какая разница, АЕК или что-то ещё? На аиме и на том как человек двигается это не сказывается. На метро стоять держать проход лучше с чем то другим... мне например АСЕ больше заходит, хотя на локере играю с АЕКом...
Хедшотов в раунде много было. можешь глянуть статистику по этому аккаунту сам на панде, там с М16А4 не так много килов всего и почти все с этой катки, процент хедшотов на ней 30% ...
Если бы там был аимбот на голову, это было бы заметно по тому как он целится.
Я ни там ни на изначальном видео аимбота не вижу, особенно на локере где моменты, там где на танке какие-то пару дёрганий непонятных за уши ещё можно притянуть, но если долго смотреть за любым игроком, можно найти моменты где у него прицел резко дёрнется, а если ещё учесть багованность спектатора, там можно разного наглядеть... Просто парень слишком выделяется, поэтому я так понимаю за ним много и долго смотрели, понадёргали моментов с разных каток, с разных дней...

Если ещё остались вопросы, желательно конкретно, с таймингами и т.д. а не "я считаю"... голосованиями постоянно кикают тех кто играет лучше и так на сервере, ещё не хватало в читеры записать и бан на проекте давать простым голосованием...

This time he is playing more carefully ... :derisive:

However:

5.32 - very accurate shots through the smoke;

5.40-viewing through the wall;

6.25-pointing through the corner (when the glare from the lighter);

11.21-viewing through the wall;

12.37-pointing through the container;

13.01-13.03 - a psychic in search :lol:;

:facepalm:.... Then it became uninteresting to watch - I do not want to waste my time on this hacker ....  :facepalm:

Personally, I think it's a tricky WH.

:gtfo:hacker!

Edited by MP412REX
6 минут назад, MP412REX сказал:

This time he is playing more carefully ... :derisive:

However:

5.32 - very accurate shots through the smoke;

5.40-viewing through the wall;

6.25-pointing through the corner (when the glare from the lighter);

11.21-viewing through the wall;

12.37-pointing through the container;

13.01-13.03 - a psychic in search :lol:;

:facepalm:.... Then it became uninteresting to watch - I do not want to waste my time on this warrior ....  :facepalm:

Personally, I think it's a tricky WH.

:gtfo:hacker!

You just low skill with 2 kd. 
You can't decide anything. 

Edited by AxegMusor
8 минут назад, AxegMusor сказал:

You can't decide anything.

And you won't decide.
I just pointed out some suspicious points.
Here on the forum there are experts in this game, do not hesitate.
Which will put an end to this fuss.