ZLOFENIX Games

Game/dlc requests

19 часов назад, VladMar0153 сказал:

Thanks for reply mate... So sad that companies shut down games like that, its quite worrisome trend going on...pieces of art lost forever :( only you guys can  save it...hmm, Maybe you gained some knowledge in the years, so now you might find solution now, no? Or just workaround via console? :cry:If not, Is there anywhere (any other community) or anyone else (person) I could ask, do you have anything in mind? 

You can write me also in PM, if you wish, so that we do not "trash" this thread with conversation. 

I just dont know how this protection works and what it checks, it not like my crack ways and game just cant be runned.

I dont know anyone. If you can find working crack - send me, feedback on site.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you wish some game/dlc to be added - ask here. 1. Its not battlefield or titanfall, there is no GAME servers for them. 2. Also without denuvo. 3. Size limit - 32gb for zip with game.

Posted Images

On 10/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, ZLOFENIX said:

I just dont know how this protection works and what it checks, it not like my crack ways and game just cant be runned.

I dont know anyone. If you can find working crack - send me, feedback on site.

Hello. I have collected some information, so I'm sending you feedback, did you mean here or https://zloemu.net/feedback ? 

Syndicate 2012 uses SecuROM 8 DRM for disc checking, and according to GameCopyWorld it uses:  "Origin + SecuROM + EACore DRM (Digital Download)".  

I have managed to find three cracks: 3DM, SKIDROW and FLING (NODVD). I tried CATALYST RG installation, using SKIDROW and It did not work, I also tried 3DM version from same repack and game works and I have tried FLING (NODVD) on clean installation files (which I have found on one of the forums) and game works. 

Tho, no idea if it would work with your emulation.  

If I can help anyhow, do let me know.

Edited by VladMar0153
11 часов назад, VladMar0153 сказал:

Hello. I have collected some information, so I'm sending you feedback, did you mean here or https://zloemu.net/feedback ? 

Syndicate 2012 uses SecuROM 8 DRM for disc checking, and according to GameCopyWorld it uses:  "Origin + SecuROM + EACore DRM (Digital Download)".  

I have managed to find three cracks: 3DM, SKIDROW and FLING (NODVD). I tried CATALYST RG installation, using SKIDROW and It did not work, I also tried 3DM version from same repack and game works and I have tried FLING (NODVD) on clean installation files (which I have found on one of the forums) and game works. 

Tho, no idea if it would work with your emulation.  

If I can help anyhow, do let me know.

On emu site.

I dont think its securom, because game files from ea not use disk, also no paul.dll

Send me links to working cracks.