ZLOFENIX Games

Недавно переустанавливал виндовс и конечно же Zclient и прочее, с горем пополам запустил zclient и вроде как авторизовался но пишет ошибка "ZLO Cert not installed", немного полазив по форуму нашёл якобы решение а точнее сертификат но не знаю куда его установить.

hello zlofenix admins i hope you always doing great ..i really appreciate what you guys doing alot and i hope you keep it up .. Actually first i need your guys help in some thing and second i have a very good idea will make you guys spread to more people faster. ..the first one is the problem in the picture i cant download or play BFH so please i need help in that and the second thing is .. the marketing elements we all saw pubg and Cod Mobile How they started marketing for them selves to spread faster .. they begin Marketing first on Messenger app and Facebook and look at them now top 2 rated and downloaded apps on play store and google play ..so if you guys please Market the games you have on Facebook i think you guys will spread faster and we will have more people in the servers and more people to support you guys.. and the Facebook ads is pretty cheap ..but you need guys to choose and target wisely the gender and the age and the Countries you will be Marketing your website and games in. so please im looking forward when i open Messenger app or Facebook app i find you guys website and games and if you need any help in Marketing i will be right there with u guys i trained on how to Market from google company so just message me if u need any help.. wish you the best luck guys and have good days :) ...waiting for your reply.

e2wK-hcKi64.jpg

Didnt i answered already somewhere?

1. Torrent or googledrive in discord.

2. I dont have any money to advertise and its not good to advertise with zlorigin because its ea origin, and now with download problems.