ZLOFENIX Games

Just now, Wiz said:

Yep. Infact nospread is so hard to prove that there was a player cheating for years named EBASHU8KASHU, originally he was suspected for wallhacking (which he also was) but he was using external overlay so he could record gameplay without the boxes, lines etc being visible. Only by chance someone noticed that he was nospreading, when he hipfired (and his crosshair expanded) but his bullets made a perfect line on a wall.

Anyway back to the topic, like I said I dont know if spectator shows the true bullet holes and also I saw 3 impact holes while he was firing in a line from right to left over a few seconds so I dont think that spectator mode is showing the correct bullet holes...

He provided 2 videos above 03:00s and 05:00s from 2017 and 2018 but now is 2020 :) In one of the videos he is camping with sniper 5min , other video is shooting with tank 3min.
His videos only prove that in 2017 and 2018 he has not yet discovered the hacks.
+ He was not very active in the forum until someone made a topic for him.

4 hours ago, Trahtor3418 said:

На первом видео ничего противозаконного не вижу.

Именно поэтому тема открыта. После доклада он начал играть очень плохо. Я слежу за ним в игре, но он не играет так, как играл несколько дней назад)

9 hours ago, pgedy said:

Thats why I asked him for a recent video with a 16k/d AT LEAST as it is easy for him to do that, even if his overall k/d is 2,68.

After this report he will not play like "PRO" :) I watched him yesterday and he played super badly, there was no sign of a good skills. 

29 minutes ago, DaBaby said:

After this report he will not play like "PRO" :) I watched him yesterday and he played super badly, there was no sign of a good skills. 

God mode disabled :)

Edited by pgedy
no more 23k/d
1 hour ago, pgedy said:

God mode disabled :)

Some time ago there was a Mexican player, very old player. Always high ping + inhuman reactions + high k/d + report many times and nothing. The server admins always said - he's a noob, just lucky guy and etc. The same player was banned last December for BF4 hack :) 

+ The time when The2XPlayer got banned in "Pyckuu Сервер" were very tense, THIX7 banned many people for no reason and therefore Wanderer removed bans without deepening. As you can see in his message to Wanderer - he is just crying that people vote banned him and boom Wanderer unbanned him. But people votebanned him for reason not for troll. And the existence of such nits in the game for so long is a disgrace.

Edited by DaBaby

Well the whole ban system is a little weird. You can only see noob cheaters who are obviously cheating. But an expirienced player will need 

only a little cheating help to become god player and it is not visible from specatore mode because it has to many bugs, and when you 

ask for a video from their point of view playing like gods they are just deaf. Very suspicious.

Regarding unban.

I belive that admins should ask for a video before unban. There are some cases where skilled players were banned by noobs.

but skilled players most of the times record their action for youtube or for evidence in case of being accused.

The conclusion is:

If you are cheating its like you dont respect you self and then the other players.

The2XPlayer has no real evidence that he is a clean player. He posted 2 videos - camping with sniper 5 min and driving tank 3 min. I didn't see a video like 10-15-20 minutes of his gameplay. He will probably say that his computer is weak, his internet is weak and stuff like this. But isn't that super convenient? 

# When people spectate him he is playing like bot, but when no one is watching he is bf4 god :) 

need evidence that the player is using cheats, not evidence that he is clean. Otherwise, we can ban half of the players who play above average. And after that, questions will arise about the remaining weak players, because among them there will be those who play better)))
the fact that he starts to play worse when he is spectate is only indirect evidence

1 hour ago, PsiMera said:

need evidence that the player is using cheats, not evidence that he is clean. Otherwise, we can ban half of the players who play above average. And after that, questions will arise about the remaining weak players, because among them there will be those who play better)))
the fact that he starts to play worse when he is spectate is only indirect evidence

No i disagree for me is a strong evidence that he cheats. I play as i play no matter if you spectate me or not.

Its the way i play.