ZLOFENIX Games

Help! I can't download the sims 4

I had the game installed with the zlorigin but as soon as a new update of the game came out I could not update it. The download shows that the download speed is zero, sometimes the zlorigin and the zloemu closed by themself. I don´t know what could it be, I uninstalled everything and trying reinstalling but now i can´t even download the game.

Sin título.jpg

Edited by Eugenia305
  • 2 weeks later...

i had the same problem even when i resume it just writes "queued" and doesn't download, cancelled the update and tried downloading it again and the only thing that shows is "queued" 

Capture.PNG

Edited by xsizhu

Как я поняла, столкнулась точно с такой  же проблемой. И это ужасно, потому что ничего не помогает с ней разобраться.

На компьютере, на котором был установлен Симс 4 через ZlOrigin, я через какое-то время попыталась обновить все и поиграть. Загрузка немного шла, а затем все остановилось, я не обратила внимания. Далее ZlOrigin вылетел.

И тут началась полная беда, т.к. при попытке запустить заново и обновить загрузка не работает. Как будто что-то грузится, весь Симс "в очереди", но когда я пытаюсь просмотреть текущие загрузки, окошко гласит: "В данный момент активные задачи отсутствуют". Через какое-то время он снова вылетает.

Делала много чего. Пробовала запускать с режимом совместимости, чистила кэш, переустанавливала сотню раз.

С печали я снесла весь Симс, всю систему ZlOrigina, поставила все еще раз абсолютно с нуля. Не помогло. 

Прошу помощи. Неужели теперь только с Трекера качать?

IMG_20200728_133220.jpg

Edited by Fenhoe

UPD: При удалении папки C:\ProgramData\Origin загрузку можно поставить заново, она даже работает, но останавливаетя через какое-то время, скорость падает до нуля. При попытке поставить на паузу и возобновить - зависает и вылетает.

4 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Да. И нафига в английском треде было все это писать, если в теме симов все это уже дней 5 обсуждается?

Прошу прощения, не ориентируюсь в форуме, просто залетела с гугла и увидела похожую проблему.

Okay, the problem was fixed but My Zlorigin and my Zclient too still closing all the time, when I try to update my the sims 4, it's annoying me and I can't fix it. 

Who knows how can I fix this problem? 

It's happens by itself and close suddenly!

The velocity of download still downing and also my zlorigin and zclient still closing suddenly without an error code. 

I'm using the windows 10 version 2004, build 19041.388

I've been throwing for the same problem. I cannot update for the new the Sims 4 stuff and also I'm always stay stuck on the queued and the download doesn't start and also I have a bigger problem too, when I try to updating the the sims 4, the zlorigin and also the zclient close by themselves suddenly without an error code neither because time out, they simply close alone suddenly. I've already tried to clean the cache and also installed the zlorigin and zclient again without success. I can't play the Sims 4 anymore. I need a solution, cause this problem is annoying me. I'm using Windows 10 from version 2004. 

image.thumb.png.ae2bf1d0da8f3d093dc999dfe04e360d.png

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By HELLGAME
      Установил игру через ZLOrigin, но после завершения установки, кнопка установить не меняется, а если на нее нажать идёт несколько секунд загрузка и ничего не происходит, несколько раз переустанавливать игру и приложение, но ничего не изменилось
    • By ribeiroedd
      Good evening, folks! 
      When I try to open Diablo 2 Resurrected through the ZClient, I get the error message that I attached here. I drag the file D2R.exe to the client, and as soon as I do that, the error appears. How do I fix this?

• By Pastafarian
      Hi guys, I can't find a way to change the language game, I changed it in battlenet, tried to find a config text to change it but I found nothing. I'm Italian but I want to play the game in English, can you help me? Thanks a lot
    • By ranndomm
      Whenever I try to open ZLOrigin, 2 different errors show up different times. I have tried clearing the cache but each time one of those 2 errors pops up, I am also running it as admin. When I try running it for the third time though, it freezes up in loading and crashes. 
      Any help is appriciated!

• By Asghar
      Are there any servers on zlo for assignment unlocking of BF3?
      If there are none, then can anyone help me setup a server for assignment unlocking. I know how to start a server but I don't know how to setup a server for assignment unlocking (server commands). 
    • By DimitriFrvr
      When i try to update the game it verifies after that i get an error message like this one

• By Gnev10
      Hi.
      I'm trying to download TS4 actualization, but the download speed decrease to cero always :C
    • By Gnev10
      Hola!.
      He jugando durante bastante tiempo a los sims 4 con ZLOrigin. Pero desde la última actualización, no me deja jugarlo porque me sale el error d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000
      Busqué en foros y recomendaban reiniciar el Zemu, verificar si ZL estaba abierto e instalar el Origin original. 
      He hecho todas esas cosas, he incluso reiniado el PC, el ZEmu siempre está abierto como administrador y el ZLorigin también está abierto solo una vez, no tengo más de un ícono de él abierto en la barra de windows. Pero el error sigue apareciendo.
      También probé desinstalar el Zemu y el ZLOrigin y volverlos a reinstalar, pero nada.
      Mi antivirus está desactivado mientras los uso. Como digo, nunca antes había pasado y no sé qué hacer :C
      Por favor ayuda :C