ZLOFENIX Games

ban for c4 glitch

Hello everyone, I would like to apologize to all administrators and users of the server for using the glitch of the c4, I ask you the possibility to cancel the ban for 6 days, so that I can return to play immediately on your server.
I promise never to use glitches again and to always respect the rules.
I hope it is possible, thank you all and sorry again.
18 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

1. nessuna di queste acc.

2. ban on server - non vietare l'emu, quindi trova il thread del server e chiedi di sbloccarlo, non qui.

Thank you so much for your reply, can I ask you the courtesy of indicating where I can ask for the unlock?
Thank you
15 ore fa, ZLOFENIX ha detto:

Trova il thread del server come ho detto.

I can't find it, could you point it out to me?

14 ore fa, B7ackhawk ha detto:

quale server?

server bf3 o server bf4 visualizza maggiori informazioni, in questo modo nessuno sa quale server e non può aiutare 

BF3

15 minutes ago, Brendo said:

MONA21.thumb.png.3dde52b496ee623d2323c64d16d83a76.png

This answer is totally useless and stupid, I have written on this forum in a polite and respectful way, I have made a mistake and I have apologized, I do not consider myself absolutely smarter than the others, and I must not pray to anyone to be reinstated, as from illustrated yourself with this meme.
Forget it, I'll wait for the ban to expire and then I'll go back to playing.
Thanks the same and good day to all.
15 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Non ci sono telepati.

I notice that you are all very ironic,
wrong attitude for those who manage a server and a forum, you are never wrong ??? You are infallible ?? With your way of doing you do not show seriousness, however I had written if it was possible to indicate the right place to write, but as said before, does nothing I will wait for the end of the ban.
Grow up, I think you're a child

Because you not writed server, game, NOTHING, you know that there is more that 1 game and 1 server? Try to think what you did wrong in your post.

And no, this is not right place to write as i replied first.

58 minutes ago, Chupito said:

I notice that you are all very ironic,
wrong attitude for those who manage a server and a forum, you are never wrong ??? You are infallible ?? With your way of doing you do not show seriousness, however I had written if it was possible to indicate the right place to write, but as said before, does nothing I will wait for the end of the ban.
Grow up, I think you're a child

1 - You have been banned in a server, not in the emulator.
1.1 - YOU DID NOT SAID THE NAME OF THE SERVER.
1.2 - BF3?? BF4??? BFH?????
2 - Only you know which server you played on.
3 - Use your available brain capacity and dig in the forum to find the server and its administrator.
4 - I am convinced that the server has rules and you did not read them - your fault.
5 - The use of a large font obviously compensates for something else.
6 - Bye :) 

Edited by Brendo
On 7/15/2020 at 7:16 PM, ZLOFENIX said:

1. no such acc.

2. ban on server - not ban on emu, so find server thread and ask unban in it, not here.

This idiot appears in Official bf3 not in zlo bf3 and I'm pretty sure he got banned in server which is controled by zlogames users.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/chupito0504

Edited by Brendo
edit.