ZloFenix Games
DodeMan

SYAVKIN-GOD & DONUT-KAPPA

1. SYAVKIN-GOD. DONUT-KAPPA. 
2. aimbot.

3. Panda.

DONUT-KAPPA.JPG

Не виже тут аимбота

From first video the only suspicious moment i can find is 0:31 with the magnum.

From second video 1:08 the enemy is not in the map and he knows the position.

But i think you need more evidence. The video is to short.

на 1.04 тиммейт справа стреляет в то место с подствольника, и потом он только выходит и смотрит эту точку на 1.08.
+ команду в этой игре зажали на базе и они долго пытались выйти оттуда и шли как раз с той стороны долго и было очевидно ожидать врагов оттуда

more i look at the kill with the magnum and more i think is cheating, there is none in that position XD

43 minutes ago, pgedy said:

But i think you need more evidence. The video is to short.

I think so too.

Addendum: this player is an origin player and has hundreds of hours playing infantry. This does not prove or disprove anything, merely food for thought.

At the first video the only suspicious moment was that one kill with magnum, but its not very clear if he is cheating.

Judging by his movement i think he is experienced with the game, has a good mouse movement, controlled shoots and maybe has a good FPS PC with probably a reliable internet connection + different settings (FOV, resolution scale, game quality) . We only see in spectator mode what our pc is capable showing to us based on our game settings (FOV, resolution scale, game quality), meaning that normal movement is shown a bit more subjective when our PC is more low spec because different settings and fps/ping makes difference. For ex. FOV plays a very important role in game movement, if FOV is higher u make more game-movement with less mouse-movement and vice-versa.

Aimbot movement has a different movement pattern by being very precise sometimes fast, at aiming head/neck or spine. 

In the second video the movement are also normal, shooting with controlled shoots. The kill at 1:09 is suspicious at first but keep in mind that close range sniper shot sound and that mortar that maybe gives an indication to the player that an enemy is close by, on the other hand look closely the video with 0.25x playback and see the shoot correction to the head.

Its a tiny detail and its on that shoot only.

Anyway that is just my opinion for the videos. Of course need more video footage and i dont place my hand on fire for them. 

Posted (edited)

hey i really don't care much if you were cheating or not. i'm just putting the video out there. let people decide whether or not they see what i see. Fenix will watch it and decide too. if you're not cheating, gg. but if you are, and i think you are, then you should be banned like any other cheater. plus, posting a video after the one i recorded doesn't mean anything. you could just have turned off your cheats. 

Edited by DodeMan

DONUT KAPPA - suspicious moment - 0.12 -0.16.
I don’t see anything else. This is not enough for the ban.

Syavkin-god - тoo few points - this is not enough for a ban.

!!!!!  While it is not worth banning them - if cheaters, then they will show themselves later !!!!