ZLOFENIX Games

Все чисто, и более того на уровне новичка. Читов тут нет.  У незнающих может возникнуть сомнение, что на последних секундах сработал аим или триггер-бот, но это пинг шалит...

Edited by Demyan74
3 минуты назад, JonnyJames1 сказал:

Use 0.25x playback on the shoots to see that movement, ping is not an issue here because the hack was used in certain moments and not the whole recording. This player is accused by other  players for hacking.

Then provide its statistics, not an unsubstantiated video

@Demyan74  Statistics do not prove 100% that a player he is hacking or not,  because maybe he just started to use hacks and the statistics become subjective. As for the video ive done 40min rec. and the gameplay immediately changed after spectating into camping, barely trying to kill anyone and using PLD to track enemies.

Anyway u are free to give your opinion. 

Edited by JonnyJames1
12 минут назад, JonnyJames1 сказал:

Statistics do not prove 100% that a player he is hacking or not,  because maybe he just started to use hacks and the statistics become subjective. As for the video ive done 40min rec. and the gameplay immediately changed after spectating into camping, barely trying to kill anyone and using PLD to track enemies.

Anyway u are free to give your opinion. 

Спасибо за понимание, но в любом случае этот раздел форума для конкретных доказательств, а не для высказывания своих подозрений. Даже если все будут знать что этот игрок использует читы, никто его не забанит без доказательств или решения зарекомендованных в этом вопросе специалистов.

Thank you for understanding, but in any case, this section of the forum is for concrete evidence, not for voicing your suspicions. Even if everyone knows that this player uses cheats, no one will ban him without proof or the decision of proven experts in this matter.

Im sorry that you think like that. My purpose is not to voice my suspicion with false accusations, and to ban players its not my decision that`s why more eyes give a good verdict for the case. 

I am not spending hours spectating cheaters like him just to prove my "suspicions"

This conversation ends here and wait for the verdict of experts.

Edited by JonnyJames1
16 минут назад, JonnyJames1 сказал:

Im sorry that you think like that. My purpose is not to voice my suspicion, and to ban players its not my decision that`s why more eyes give a good verdict for the case. 

Maybe misconception but im not spending hours spectating cheater just to prove my "suspicions". 

This conversation ends here and wait for the verdict of experts.

Ок, удачи...

The video is small but watch attentively!

On   0.08 - 0.010, 0.22 - 0.25    activates aimbot - 100%.

Sometimes it shoots itself, sometimes it activates aimbot!

This is not a spectator bug - this is a tricky hacker - 1000%

Damn cheater:gtfo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 часа назад, Trahtor3418 сказал:

Нужно больше доказательств

What other evidence is needed ????????????

Edited by MP412REX
5 часов назад, MP412REX сказал:

What other evidence is needed ????????????

В очередной раз посмотрел по таймингам и четкого наведения аймбота не вижу. Повторяю, единственный подозрительный момент в конце видео, но при пинге 212 такое вполне возможно. Я не отрицаю что он балуется софтом, но пока нет четких доказательств он неприкасаемый.

7 часов назад, Trahtor3418 сказал:

Нужно больше доказательств

Рома, будет время поснимай  пациента, может там действительно что проскочит...

2 часа назад, Wiz сказал:

Movements at 0:23 are enough, imo

Yes !
This is what I tell them - open your eyes !!!!!!!!!!!
The player moves the mouse next to the target, and then activates the aiming bot. This is all visible! The scope oscillates near the target with inhuman accuracy.
This is aimbot - 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 0:10 how many of you are falling from the sky and when you right click to aim you are aiming on your enemies head ?

for God shake the guy is cheating!!!

Not even a correction on his aim

Edited by pgedy
1 час назад, pgedy сказал:

At 0:10 how many of you are falling from the sky and when you right click to aim you are aiming on your enemies head ?

for God shake the guy is cheating!!!

Not even a correction on his aim

+++

Another attentive person who looks with his eyes!