ZLOFENIX Games

Delete that

2 часа назад, MP412REX сказал:

Hardline has long been R.I.P.

Do not reanimate him :cry:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

In my opinion, this is an underrated game. Dynamic and cool) download it too, bro!

В 10.06.2020 в 19:29, Arushka сказал:

In my opinion, this is an underrated game. Dynamic and cool) download it too, bro!

I played it on a license from a PC since the release.
This game died immediately after birth:cray:

DIСE invited Visceral Games to create this hat. Hardline was to become the main competitor of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. However, this game was not accepted by fans of any series, and failed miserably - which is natural :).

Stop raping the corpse of an unhappy game :D:D:D:D

8 часов назад, MP412REX сказал:

I played it on a license from a PC since the release.
This game died immediately after birth:cray:

DIСE invited Visceral Games to create this hat. Hardline was to become the main competitor of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. However, this game was not accepted by fans of any series, and failed miserably - which is natural :).

Stop raping the corpse of an unhappy game :D:D:D:D

I don't agree with you. After many hours of matches in Bf3, this game seems to be some kind of addition. Again, it is underestimated, only because everyone is used to seeing fighters, tanks, anti-aircraft guns and the like. There is no such thing here, but  have added cool modes, such as hijacking, "blood" money, etc
After playing it for 4 days, we feel that our need people. And, by the way, 7 out of 8 who downloaded it after bf3, were convinced of the dynamism, and they liked this game. 
Need to think critically.

2 часа назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Ящитаю, самая главная проблема хл - его не скачать через злорижин, он не влезает просто.

+, почини торрент на ЯД пожалуйст, просто турк сегодня через ориджин скачал,  у него вообще он не запускался

16 часов назад, Arushka сказал:

+, почини торрент на ЯД пожалуйст, просто турк сегодня через ориджин скачал,  у него вообще он не запускался

Не я его делал, даже не помню уже кто как где.