ZLOFENIX Games

nomoreAVR harassment and trolling in Panda server

In panda server we got a big problem called nomoreAVR, he keeps using the votekick command to kick everyone that kills him and keeping call hackers or cheaters with many other insults people like me( KappaID), Toxicisback, Dodeman, Jgwentwort and everyone else.

Please do something, he is a pain in the ass.

Lol this moron voteban everyone and cries when  you kill him and start saying “gaayass wole hack cheeeaaat “  like he is having a mental breakdown. Today i got votekicked by him twice in arow just because i was playing attack jet in shanghai and was killing the whole lobby he made a voteban on me  and player numbers were low so only 5 yes were required.  And i got kicked with no reason or anything.   I killed him with.  Tow while he was attack chopper he started calling “1 hit kill hacker”.   I shot TV at him in his tank.   He said “my zunies do 30 dmg. And i got dmg hack”  and ofc he had more players to back him up and say yes to kick me (cuz me and the gunner were dominating the lobby). And i got kicked twice.  My gunner (iamshrood) got kicked once and kappal got kicked once.     With no proof to his claims.  Thats why b7 u should really remove the voteban/kick. Players. Abuse it.  Uf there is a cheater.  Players should go spectate and send proof here other than that it gets abused 

Edited by ToXicLife

This just a sample.  Plus he started a voteban on a different player for what he claims”hacker” that player had KDR of like 20 -16 so i dont know how he is cheating

15CD9D8A-B30E-4469-AC1D-DA722ABE2954.jpeg