ZLOFENIX Games

Admin on Panda Servers

Every single time I play Dijana-Al-Ansari just jet rams the entire game. I posted a video awhile back and he got a temporary 1 week ban. Fast forward a few weeks ago and again he gets a temporary ban for doing it while a Zlo dev was in the server. The dude still continues to jet ram, heli ram, and try anything possible to kill teammates. I have recordings of some of this stuff, including him putting c4 underneath where the heli spawns to flip it and blow it up. I can create another video if needed for evidence, but I feel like at this point anyone and everyone who plays on this server knows what he does. I can post the video clips if needed, but honestly this is never going to end with him and many of us just want him off the server. Thank you.

7 hours ago, JGW said:

Every single time I play Dijana-Al-Ansari just jet rams the entire game. I posted a video awhile back and he got a temporary 1 week ban. Fast forward a few weeks ago and again he gets a temporary ban for doing it while a Zlo dev was in the server. The dude still continues to jet ram, heli ram, and try anything possible to kill teammates. I have recordings of some of this stuff, including him putting c4 underneath where the heli spawns to flip it and blow it up. I can create another video if needed for evidence, but I feel like at this point anyone and everyone who plays on this server knows what he does. I can post the video clips if needed, but honestly this is never going to end with him and many of us just want him off the server. Thank you.

please post the video here . for i give him long ban he need some rest 

3 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

please post the video here . for i give him long ban he need some rest 

Here's a few of the clips, thank you.

3 hours ago, B7ackhawk said:

ok banned for 2 month 

Thank you sir. Also we are wondering if there is a chance someone who plays regularly can apply to become admin on that server? A lot of the admins don't play much so people constantly get away with this stuff. I know someone who wants to become admin and I can message you their name if that's a possibility.

you see admin

you never believe me when i tell you jgwen is also breaking rules him and his extended family of dodeman it morder kappald and lucifer 

who spawn kill at the base

this jgwen think the atack heli belong to his father , when i contest him for it he tries to destroy it 

or goes afk

but admin u never believe me when i tell you 

as for his first clip, when i took the heli from him, his friend it morter rammed me with his little bird till we both got destroyed

and he took the attack heli next along with his friend

therefore i was trying to get my heli back as it was taken forcefully from me

as for the second clip, there is no proof that i was the one who put c4 under, i was merely trying to contest for heli spawn by standing at that position

look at my clip what happened when i took heli from him, he stayed afk for a long time and didnt move from base , claiming some bullshit as an excuse for staying afk as i said i was recording

admin if u think i am a pussy who will be bullied u are wrong 

if u want to be fair then u should look into my side of the story aswell

ضربني و بكى . سبقني و اشتكى

This guy Dijana-Al-Ansari do this many times with me. He want to take heli & i take it first & then he start this shit (ram).
he deserves a permanent ban for the number of times that he did it only with me...

And you B7ackhawk promised to add to the rules that driver main in vehicles, not the gunner. As you see, there are people who are not able to understand this. Perhaps the rule prescribed by the admin will help them figure out, rather than run, complain to the admin that they are asked to exit. Add this rule pls

1 minute ago, BkrAlBagdadi said:

no 1 respecc my gameplay 

1 like = 1 respecc

There is nothing to respect with a player that does 1-12 and wastes quads by spamming c4.

• 1 month later...