ZLOFENIX Games

Indirect team attacking

Hi, I wanted to ask if there is a rule regarding indirect team attacking. Specifically, I mean that if me and a player are sitting in an attack helicopter, and the player sinks the helicopter to leave me in the water and take the boat to the base again so he can play in the heli with his friend, is this allowed or not?

Secondly, the same case is with the tank. A player takes me and himself out of the combat zone and kills us both, is that allowed?

I have recorded proofs of both the events and they are both high ranking players.

Just get out of the vehicle if the driver asks and there are no problems. It’s normal that the driver wants to play with his friend or even solo, but not with you. why spoil the game for him (and the rest of the team, because while you are fighting for vehicle, your team plays without this vehicle)
on normal official servers, you can be banned if you refuse to get out from gunner place on demand

Indeed, just listen to the pilot of the helicopter and get out if he asks you to

If the player which you recorded will get banned - show it to the administrator of the server, and he will decide if he wants to remove that player or not.

I'm even more confused now. Isn't this a highly unfair? Like how are new players supposed to unlock and rank up in that specific vehicle without playing in it?

17 hours ago, Zayan said:

I'm even more confused now. Isn't this a highly unfair? Like how are new players supposed to unlock and rank up in that specific vehicle without playing in it?

Unfair or not - is subjective.

You can always play against him in the other team, he flies solo, you can fly with a random - problem solved