ZLOFENIX Games

How To Cap FPS

I'm looking for a way to cap my frame per seconds in bf4, with the option of geforce control panel can be capped but can't enter servers sometimes.

There are other ways ?

Looked in internet but the methods not working, and found no topic for this with search function in the forum.

39 minutes ago, agaicnelaB said:

How do you expect someone to help you when you have locked your own topic?

+:facepalm:

12 hours ago, KappaID said:

I'm looking for a way to cap my frame per seconds in bf4, with the option of geforce control panel can be capped but can't enter servers sometimes.

There are other ways ?

Looked in internet but the methods not working, and found no topic for this with search function in the forum.

Play on lowest possible graphic quality(play on all on low,1024 resolution is the lowest in bf4 as i remmember and put resolution scale on 65.there you go,now you can't see anything :D).if it's not enough for you,buy new gpu :) unfortunetly there is no way to get fps.

1 час назад, SePaHBoD сказал:

+:facepalm:

Play on lowest possible graphic quality(play on all on low,1024 resolution is the lowest in bf4 as i remmember and put resolution scale on 65.there you go,now you can't see anything :D).if it's not enough for you,buy new gpu :) unfortunetly there is no way to get fps.

hes asking how to cap fps not increase fps

add my config, it optimizes the graphics a bit

I do not limit the FPS, so I set it to zero

Цитата

GameTime.MaxVariableFps 0

to remove the standard limit of 200, you can put any value you like

user.cfg