ZLOFENIX Games

Some players cant join my server

Dear admin 

am running a sever and it work fine but the problem is that some of my friends cant join my server thy get stuck on the black loading screen

though other friends  can

another problem is i cant see the ping in the server (no server ping or player ping ) 

can u help plz ?

Edited by mansourayham

thx 4 replay

i have checked the FAQ'S the only different was in the bat fine when i use this 

(start bf4_Server_Final.exe -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS% -serverInstancePath %INSTANCEDIRECTORY% -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -Country %COUNTRY% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% +vars.serverName "%SERVERNAME%" -DisplayAsserts false
exit)

the server will not run though the ZServer is running

when i use this

start bf4_Server_Final.exe -serverInstancePath "%INSTANCEDIRECTORY%" -Server.ServerName "%SERVERNAME%" -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS%) 

the server will run but some players can join but some cant 

can u plz help me 

best wishes

my friends cant join my server thy get stuck on the black loading screen ??

ofc they cant join bcz u run on your pc . you have port problem only you can join , buy host they can join 

i have this problem too, but some people can join. And one guy in one time can join, but in another day cant. 
that is, you can connect to the server on the PC, but I did not find out the pattern that interferes. I directly connected without a router to exclude it and opened all ports and generally turned off the brandmauer ... idc why in one day my friend play with me on my PC server & on second day cant join

• 2 months later...