ZLOFENIX Games

Panda Servers - Admin Help Please

I am unsure of where to post this video but it is occurring on Panda servers. [Abu]Dijana_Al_ansari constantly jet rams or uses the heli as a ram knocking out friendly vehicles and enemy vehicles. Everyone probably knows him because all he does is use vehicles rigged with explosives to blow up other vehicles, which is not against the rules, but when he constantly jet rams or heli rams that is against the rules. I'm posting a video of what I did capture, I should have started recording earlier. I can get more video if needed as this happens anytime I play and he is on. The first 1:50 of the video just shows the chat monologue and the rest shows the jet ramming that occurred. 

To be honest i'm not encouraging this kind of behaviours, but i don't think this is something should be reported as something against rules, i mean maybe this guy is having fun playing this way, like for others who plays only jet or vehicules;  you could give him a warning, or implement the rule to the server, though it doesn't deserve a ban. 

no hard feelings, just my opinion. :)