ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 4 - Premium Edition (2013) Repack от Canek77 problem with installing it

Do you have an antivirus? It seems to me that some installation files may have been falsely identified as viruses. Disable antiviruses, and run the installation as Administrator.

it worked thx alot but i have 1 more problem its about the internet when i play on russian server it kick me after 15 min when it goes to 200 ping and gets normal.my isp sucks i hope i wont get banned by punkbuster because of it.

and can zloemu make some scan for pc before starting everytime battlefield that it scans his folders if it has some hacks or aims that it automaticly deletes 

10 минут назад, Masterchiefe123 сказал:

it worked thx alot but i have 1 more problem its about the internet when i play on russian server it kick me after 15 min when it goes to 200 ping and gets normal.my isp sucks i hope i wont get banned by punkbuster because of it.

As far as I know, PunkBuster does not ban for a high ping, exclude from the game yes, and ban - no. I can be mistaken. And what about kicks from the server, well, here every administrator is free to set any restrictions for a pleasant game.

-.- this weeks i only pray a god that my ping doesnt hops too much because i dont like it and i hope to donate some money to zlo because of theirs success in the progress with this games one day.

keep up the good work 

32 минуты назад, Masterchiefe123 сказал:

this one

Screenshot_1.png

7. «Download Failed. Oops... Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to download content to your computer, select "retry" below. When prompted, grant permission with user account control pop-up.»
Solution: Login to your Origin account, and then to Zlorigin’s one.

17 часов назад, Masterchiefe123 сказал:

and can zloemu make some scan for pc before starting everytime battlefield that it scans his folders if it has some hacks or aims that it automaticly deletes 

U MAD? Its super stupid to do such thing.

yea maybe you right about it. and can you close the topic if someone has the problem with installing this to put it up the because it worked after you guys helped me ty,see you around il go play now.

Edited by Masterchiefe123