ZLOFENIX Games

Battlefield 4 В Очереди

Доброго времени суток, товарищи! Не выходит поиграть в сетевую, ибо через Zlorigin после нажатия на кнопку проверки обновлений игра встаёт в в только ей известную очередь и ничего не происходит. При запуске напрямую через ярлык ZLOEmu, в игру в ходит, но сразу пишет, что потеряна связь с EA серверами, через ланчер Zlorigin выдает табличку, что мол обновления надо скачать, нажимаешь ок и опять очередь. Всё делал по инструкции, пробежался по FAQ - не нашел инфы, всё необходимые файлы добавлены в исключения у антивиря. Заранее спасибо!

1234.jpg

2 hours ago, Aleren said:

Good day, comrades! It doesn’t go out to play the network, because through Zlorigin, after clicking on the check button for updates, the game gets into its only known queue and nothing happens. When launched directly through the ZLOEmu shortcut, it goes into the game, but immediately writes that it has lost communication with EA servers, through the Zlorigin lancer it displays a sign saying that updates need to be downloaded, click ok and then again. I did everything according to the instructions, ran through the FAQ - I did not find the information, all the necessary files were added to the antivirus exceptions. Thanks in advance!

1234.jpg

try to manually update every DLC by clicking on "info", then all DLCs will appear, then it will ask you to update, try that to see if works

also, check if there's no more downloads in queue. I think if you click the "repair game" button it will send you to auto-update at the end

i hope you use google translate xd

8 часов назад, DaYiyi сказал:

try to manually update every DLC by clicking on "info", then all DLCs will appear, then it will ask you to update, try that to see if works

also, check if there's no more downloads in queue. I think if you click the "repair game" button it will send you to auto-update at the end

i hope you use google translate xd

Tnx for help, man! But all DLCs stand in to queue too...  Queued for sausage i think XD. Repair game button, also not working =) Someone damned me... XD

88.jpg

57 минут назад, Aleren сказал:

Tnx for help, man! But all DLCs stand in to queue too...  Queued for sausage i think XD. Repair game button, also not working =) Someone damned me... XD

Твой антивирус или брендмауэр не дает тебе скачать игру полностью. Проверь настройки и добавь папки в исключения.