ZloFenix Games
DaYiyi

The origin desktop application is not loaded

fuuu.thumb.PNG.e303e327c08f872393cef35016d68d9c.PNG

I'm pretty salty right now...

3 errors in less than 24h wow im impressive

any idea of how to solve it?

i hav zclient, zlorigin open, green status, good launching but when goes 2/7 closes the BFH and gave me this error

altought is my own server

thx by advance

Sp runs perfectly problem is in MP

Edited by DaYiyi

i have good idea for you ?

what i about you buy new pc ? im sure you will not have any problem 

xD good idea...

but Venezuela says NOPE x'd

18 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

i have good idea for you ?

what i about you buy new pc ? im sure you will not have any problem 

dont have any more ideas?

4 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Maybe some dlc not installed?

hum... good shot mate

ill update every DLC thx to zlorigin and ill post if it worked

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By reaper3x
      i tried everything thing removing registry install and uinstall everything still nothing works can anyone help me?

• By nintend01337
      Easy Launcher for Battlefield 3 & 4 & Hardline (EL)

-Автоматический запуск ориджина(BF4, BF3 работает без него).
      -Установка в любое место.
      -Автоматическое обновление серверов.
      -Просмотр ротации карт. (убрал т.к мозолило глаза)
      -Просмотр игроков на сервере.(убрал т.к мозолило глаза)
      -Возможность заходить на сервера с паролем (убрано за ненадобностью )
      -Красивый дизайн (Выглядит как Despo's BF3 , кто давно играет тот знает ).
      -Автозапуск Zclient (Нестабильная функция, когда обновляется клиент, лечится перезапуском лаунчера).
      -Автоматически разворачивает игру (По желанию) .
      -Музыкальное сопровождение при загрузке игры (По желанию).
      -Адаптирован под русское сообщество (Английская локализация не планируется на данный момент).
      -Автоматическое ведение логов(Забыли заскринить лог ? Не беда)
      -Показывает список ошибок.
      -Автообновляемый.(Настраиваемо).
      -Возможность играть на модифицированых серверах.
      - Переход с лицензии (установка кряка в 1 клик, работает только с бф4)
      Вы можете подписаться на канал в дискорде, где первыми узнаете о обновлениях, а также сможете задать вопросы разработчику. (только  русский), помимо всего этого вы можете найти себе напарников для игры
      Discord

ВНИМАНИЕ ! 
      EL Необходимо запускать от имени администратора, иначе ничего не будет происходить, особенно касается пользователей win 10.
      Лаунчер может запускать бф3 без установки Origin, НО настоятельно рекомендуется установить Origin, во избежании различных проблем, таких как активация либо ошибка о том что игра не найдена.
      СКАЧАТЬ X64 | DOWNLOAD X64
      СКАЧАТЬ Х86 | DOWNLOAD X86
      Обновлен до 1.6

• By Gadiel123
      Hello, first of all I wanted to greet everyone and I wanted to ask if you can share this kind of content, well, first of all I wanted to tell you about a project that I have been doing for some time, about 2 years and I only published it in my YouTube tutorials, that were very successful and without problems regarding the functionality of the programs, it is the KiWy installer that is a ZLO AIO installer that has all the programs updated daily including the following:

- ZLOrigin + Zclient (Both corresponding to the version of ZLOemu.net)
      - Launchers: 34H - Evonix - Easy Launcher - GuiLauncher (All with the latest version)
      - MSV 2013 x86 and x64 Bits (The x32 / x86 is installed by default)

This is finally after installation, the Zclient and the ZLOrigin with the most recent launchers.  
      Here is a tutorial on how the installation process would be:

The download link for which you want to download the installer I leave below:
      Link Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!qZkzzahB!Lm5_nS597GphWJwB4vDpfw!KI1llDwA
      Well, here comes this post, first of all I wanted to thank you for reading it and I hope to bring some help to the community
    • By 9XrIsToS9
      Всем привет) Нужна помощь, кто знает, напишите мне соответствие между кодом режима и его полным названием (пожалуйста):
      Hello everyone) I need help, who knows, write me the correspondence between the mode code and its full name (please):
      "bfh": {
          "TWL0": 
          "TDM0": 
          "HOT0":
          "BM0": 
          "CG0": 
          "HOS0": 
          "HIT0": 
          "HST0": 
        }
      "Conquest",
       "Blood Money",
       "Capture the Flag",
      "Heist",
      "Crosshair",
       "Hotwire",
      "Bounty Hunter",
       "Rescue",
       "Turf War"

Заранее спасибо.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By FuzzBallRay
      "Origin is not able to download The Sims 4 Limited Edition to F:\Games\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Support\eula\en_US_eula.rtf.
      Please check that the location is avaible or cancel and restart the download to another location."

or DLCs are like:

"Origin is not able to download The Sims 4 Parenthood to F:\Games\Electronics Arts\The Sims 4\GP05\ResourceClient.cfg_DiP_STAGED."

I can't download the game no matter what I do - ZClient is running, Firewall & Antivirus are off, I don't know what to do..
      Origin never creates the locations for it to download...
      There isn't anything about this in the FAQ | I have Windows 10 Home & F: Drive is my External SSD (It does the same error to Internal SSD & HDD too)

• By DaYiyi
      1-There's another way to solve "critical update required pls restart origin" problem whitout restarting my pc? there's sometimes that it's doesn't work and i have to reboot by 2nd time
      2-error196613:0/-196610:0: i use VPN and still happening lol, do i have to connect to an specific country? or is a specific VPN?
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi people
      i dint downloaded yet BF:HL cuz firstly downloading the bf4 at 190Kb/s
      but the question here is if the gun bench is available there
      you know, this https://battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Gun_Bench
      like if the test range is available for the bf4 does the gun bench for BF:HL?
      @ZLOFENIX waitin' for your response
    • By DaYiyi
      Well em. i was thinking if i reach max lvl i wanna make a secondary acc to play from the start again
      just wanna know if i wont get banned from that (i saw that about multi-accs)
      i will like an answer from ZLOFENIX
    • By SmileGin
      Привет! Посмотрел ФАК весь и поиском пользовался, но не нашел ответа, увы.
      Пытаюсь сменить в Злориджин место установки игр и установочных файлов игры, но при попытке скачать игру возникает ошибка загрузки: "Origin не может загрузить The Sims 4  Расширенное издание в D:\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Support\eula\ru_RU_eula.rtf. Проверьте, доступна ли папка назначения или отмените и загрузите заново в другую папку. Помогите нам улучшить Origin, отправив отчет об ошибках".
      В оригинальном Ориджине место установки и сохранения изменены так же, там все корректно работает.
      Невозможно изменить папки сохранения и установки изменить или я что-то не так делаю просто?
      Пожалуйста, помогите решить проблему.