ZLOFENIX Games

Hello,

not sure if right forum to post, but I couldn't find any other place to do so. Sorry if it's the wrong place to ask. 

1. [NIGR]Jgwentworth
2. Being racist
3. Panda
4. Proof: pics

Called my poeple, country and race trash, also we all know what his clan name ("NIGR") means. 

Screenshot_4.png.3cbbc96b2982350eb2ef6b0164ead33c.pngScreenshot_3.png.e78fc618d3593bbe04a56d579998d811.png

сейчас бы ещё на срачи в чате обижаться... мало-ли кто там что сказал, тебе не всё ли равно на его мнение?
пс. тем более репортить это в ветке репортов на читеров

Edited by PsiMera
1 minute ago, PsiMera said:

сейчас бы ещё на срачи в чате обижаться... мало-ли кто там что сказал, тебе не всё ли равно на его мнение?

Hi,

I don't really care what he says, it's his issue, but I generally think it's not very nice to write such stuff, I mean, there's no reason for that at all. 

1 час назад, XGamer23 сказал:

Hi,

I don't really care what he says, it's his issue, but I generally think it's not very nice to write such stuff, I mean, there's no reason for that at all. 

Report it to PANDA Admin

Just let it go buddy.

There will always be people who try to offend others as it gives them some form of pleasure. The only thing you can do is to not rise to it,  that way you deprive them of their reward.

Edited by dicktastic