ZLOFENIX Games

BF4 Singleplayer .bat file

Hi everyone, i'm an old member here.. pretty much since the launch anyway.. i remember there was a .bat file that opens BF4 SP directly and you can find your awards and assignments progress and other stuff..

Can anyone re upload the .bat file please ? if it is permitted and not against the rules of course.

Edited by KingSamy
mistake
2 hours ago, KingSamy said:

Hi everyone, i'm an old member here.. pretty much since the launch anyway.. i remember there was a .bat file that opens BF4 SP directly and you can find your awards and assignments progress and other stuff..

Can anyone re upload the .bat file please ? if it is permitted and not against the rules of course.

there's a bat for that?  i want it too

also you can see the MP assignements?

i think there's no problem passing the .bat trought DM (at least of what i know)

Edited by DaYiyi
Cuz i wanna edit dont you?
1 hour ago, DaYiyi said:

there's a bat for that?  i want it too

also you can see the MP assignements?

i think there's no problem passing the .bat trought DM (at least of what i know)

Yes there is. But the problem is that i lost it. it's a simple text in a .bat file that opens BF4SP but with awards and soldier and you can see your assignments' progress. Maybe@ZLOFENIX can help us, hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, KingSamy said:

do you mean this? http://localhost:5080/ZLO/run?game=Z.BF4x64&cmd=-webMode SP -Origin_NoAppFocus -requestState State_ResumeCampaign -startpoint E3_ -requestStateParams " < data personaref %3D\"%ZID%\" levelmode%3D\"sp\"><%2Fdata>"

When opened you will be greeted to campaign screen, press esc then select "my soldier/awards/assignments"
Note: Many things does not work there. (You will need to use your keyboard too)

Credits: @Aim4kill