ZLOFENIX Games

error detected on stats

i dont know where to post this so i picked off topic

I know its purelly sthetical but this error lol xd

The surveillance medal displays that you need rush ribbons to get them xD

@ZLOFENIX i know you missed it xd if u can u can fix it cuz new players may have confussion on what to do to get the medal

wtf.PNG

Edited by DaYiyi
6 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

Not i made stats. Is ribbon count correct or wrong too?

welp the count is wrong cuz its counting the rush ribbons instead but the goal is correct its 30

there's a sample so you can guide on fixing it

survelliance medals must count their surveillance ribbons, not the rush ones xd

wtf2.PNG

13 minutes ago, SePaHBoD said:

Another wrong thing is weapons stats,in fact "QBB-95" is a type of LMG,but it shows it on "Recon" class.Screenshot_2020-02-08-16-31-24.thumb.png.300234b147dff1cf4b2e90c65149123c.png

XDDDDD good eyes man

also service stars awarded each 100 kills no?

then wtf happened here? xd

wtf3.PNGRUSSIA77 stats not mine xd

Edited by DaYiyi
cuz i wanted to edit
14 minutes ago, DaYiyi said:

XDDDDD good eyes man

also service stars awarded each 100 kills no?

then wtf happened here? xd

wtf3.PNGRUSSIA77 stats not mine xd

It happened to me a few times and I think I know why it happens. If you get a service star but you quit your game before ending round. It doesn’t save in stats but appears later, maybe on next 100 kills. 

1 hour ago, ARCHXR said:

Just enjoy this great game and thank ZLOFENIX 

Forget stats, you shouldn’t care about them :) 

yea i know xd 

@ZLOFENIX thx xd

but a thing i like is looking behind open stats and look my amazing progress (2,877k/4,691 deaths me XDDDDD) 

thx anyways :v

6 hours ago, SePaHBoD said:

+

i saw too many wrong stats about knife kills.

and also another wrong stat is vehicle stats. "Tank destroyer" class shows "Coax lmg" for next upgrade to unlock when the class is all unlocked.

Screenshot_2020-02-08-17-00-49.thumb.png.dd3be799e3e0e015ec0ebdae40d128db.png

i saw that one but Coustomization is for that xd

Stats bugs:

1_Vehicles→tank destroyer→unlock(it shows coax lmg when it should show All unlocked)

2_Weapons→RECON Kit→QBB-95(it should be SUPPORT Kit)

3_Surveillance medal→rush ribbon(wrong ribbon item,it should be surveillance ribbon)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By yousfsfwat14
      my problem is.. everytime i join for a server for the first time it works normaly without any problems,but the problem comes when i shut down the launcher.
      when i try to join a server again or even by clicking 'Run game' in ZClient it shows the error 'Unknown exe file'.
      i`ve tried to join through the servers list in 'zloemu.net', same problem.
      but i got a solution(not real Solution).
      reinstalling the game will make it work,but you will still face this problem after exiting from your first match or even after restarting your pc.
      i dont know why this happining and how to fix that bcz i didnt like this solution as its soo annoying that u have to reinstall the game everytime to just play multiplayer(yeah u can play offline but not through the launcher).
      i dont know if this an individual problem, but i dont think so
      as i saw another guys facing this problem but never find the answer.

so if any one could help please reply.

• By rootsh4rp
      I tried disabling firewall, using mobile internet, vpn, other provider, nothing helped
    • By catace08
      Hello! I tried to run ZLOrigin with ZClient but it said "Can't run ZLOrigin2" and then "06000508 00000000". there´s a screenshot about it. 
      I uninstalled and reinstalled ZLOrigin again but it still doesn´t work. I don´t know what else can i do

• By vaprub
      Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста почему может не запускаться установка Crysis:Remastered.
      Операционная система Windows 10 x64
      При начале загрузки получаю следующую ошибку:

• By Myrko404
      Hola espero que alguien pueda ayudar a solucionar un problema que tengo al intentar iniciar sesión con el cliente de Zlo.

• By Sofililly
      When i am in game, i try to download the Sims delivery express content, but an error pops up and when i try to download the content again, it pops up again. Is there a way to fix this problem?
    • By kerrog
      при запуске ZLorigin пишет что сетевая авторизация временно недоступна а при входе пишет что я не в сети.
    • By DatsunDrift
      Hello,
      I am experiencing an issue when attempting to run ZClient ver. 05.18.11.06. Upon launching the client, it connects and displays that it is "updating CGOGx32". It immediately displays "Autoupdate error 2 CGOGx32" and disconnects. I looked in Program Data and I don't have the specified file although I do have the x64 version. Not sure what to do to get past this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ~DatsunDrift
    • By XXpapaaXX
      Tried everything i cant play battlefield 4 keeps on saying "YOUR DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN PAUSED NEED PERMISSION" uinstalled nad installed origin so many times nothing works.
    • By lalday
      Narvalll(10)
      использование багов, залез на дом
      panda