ZLOFENIX Games

Admin Rage Kicking/Switching

Hello Guys. I hope u r doing fine. Okay so today i logged into my account and started playing in AMSTEL-LAN. Mosh-Kosh (admin) was in the RU team at first and i was with my buddy TopB1lla. We were playing in heli fair and square then suddenly he got switched. i thought maybe it was balance but then i was banned from Switching. I tried various times to play with him by re joining and he also tried switching but the admin started kicking me. We even asked to switch others but he didn't want me to play with him anyway possible. He just wanted to separate us from playing and having good time. Then in next map same thing happened. Is this how admins are allowed to bully and misuse their powers. Being good player or playing with a friends is a mistake ? Shouldn't i be allowed to played with my friend. He also abused us and kept making fun of me during all this when i made a video about it. This is how servers become toxic and people leave the game. Kindly Look into this matter. 

He do it for balance and because u and ur friend GAYB1LLA cant play fair, only steal vehicles and baserape. And admin can do all what he want.

and how do you like this, elon musk?

your team did the same first. Player name was geometryandrey i think. U do as well. Let me know if i was doing the same in any of the matches i won today. Then he started doing this. Your team does this first.

Edited by xee2fast4u
8 hours ago, RUSSIA77 said:

He do it for balance and because u and ur friend GAYB1LLA cant play fair, only steal vehicles and baserape. And admin can do all what he want.

and how do you like this, elon musk?

lol look who talk about the baserape !! how many time u and ur noob sq do same ?? 

if the rules says no baserape  admin free what he do , and without rules say that same he free what he do 

btw only noob player do this . and there is some iraniyan player do this all time

bf3 player not like old . now 95% are kid all time talk bad word to other and 95% player leave it 

Any type of personal drama with AMSTEL server admin is discussing with AMSTEL Owner. Pay for VPS and host your own server where you will be admin and you will control things :)