ZLOFENIX Games

DOMINO & ukraine1983

2 hours ago, ZLOFENIX said:

С форума - годовой.

Дела были, да и тут мнения разделились неплохо так. Вон про 2го не уверены на 100%, а 1й отписался тут даже.

Но вас ничего не переубедит, да?

D0MINO is 20000000% aimbot anyone can see it. 

+ His post here is just TRASH talk like him. In the presence of video that shows how he use aimbot.

Edited by Brendo

Да галимый аим у DOMINO, куча моментов где палит его жёстко,  у ukraine1983 тоже на аим похоже, но меня другое смутило, как он без перезарядки стреляет из Грозы, ладно лагал спектатор, но он же просто как из пулемёта зажал и стреляет

This topic is about to go deeper and deeper, stop talking, it won't help.its a Duel between Demyan74 and DOMINO.

another video from one of them can explain he's cheating or it was bug of spectator and he's clean,and there won't be doubt about it.

Zlofenix have to decide ban him or give him a chance to bring proof,so we should wait.we can't do anything further than this.

2 hours ago, SePaHBoD said:

This topic is about to go deeper and deeper, stop talking, it won't help.its a Duel between Demyan74 and DOMINO.

another video from one of them can explain he's cheating or it was bug of spectator and he's clean,and there won't be doubt about it.

Zlofenix have to decide ban him or give him a chance to bring proof,so we should wait.we can't do anything further than this.

Spectator mode has some bugs but this is clear AIMBOT. And I really don't know why does it stretch so long.
+ he came here and started with - "Using snipers, always shooting at head, 1 sh 1 kill, where tf am i supposed to shoot
Same shit with other weapons

Sometimes i get lucky with snipers sometimes i dont" 

BUT HE USE AEK AND AIMBOT, NOT SNIPER. He is a complete idiot, he doesn't even know how to lie.

Edited by Brendo