ZLOFENIX Games

DOMINO & ukraine1983

Вакханалия продолжается. Появился новый сервер Train Server заглянул туда... Ну боты, ну и что...

DOMINO aimbot wh

ukraine1983 aimbot wh

Может все-таки введем регламент и правила для открытия серверов и ответственность за них? Какая-то анархия получается. Мы теряем честных игроков, которые либо уходят, либо переходят на темную сторону.

Безымянный.png

Edited by Demyan74

Да уж... Вот таких как Domino на Панде до ж..пы.С ukraine1983 всера играл, ничего не заметил, правда он быстро слился, может когда увидел, что бан получил igro4ok, может увидел у меня тег клана IMM как у Demyana74, не могу похвастать технической подготовкой и корректным определением постороннего софта, но по многолетнему опыту, почти без ошибок вижу подлецов)) 

His name uses zeros btw - it's D0MIN0.

I also think he's hacking, talks openly about using reshaders on night maps.. that sort of thing. Confessions on chat is not considered evidence as it's often just trolling.

I could be wrong but I think since the recent cheat amnesty there has been a lot of suspicious players appear. 

It also seems like Trahtor3418 has given up, last report was 18th Dec 2019.

2 hours ago, dicktastic said:

His name uses zeros btw - it's D0MIN0.

I also think he's hacking, talks openly about using reshaders on night maps.. that sort of thing. Confessions on chat is not considered evidence as it's often just trolling.

I could be wrong but I think since the recent cheat amnesty there has been a lot of suspicious players appear. 

It also seems like Trahtor3418 has given up, last report was 18th Dec 2019.

Reshade is allowed, it's on directx and not game. And it only adds tint/changes colors a little and can sharpen.

About report spectator is bugged, you are lagging, and also I can do similar thing if I am tryharding aim.

So I vote no.

Edited by Wiz
6 часов назад, Wiz сказал:

Reshade is allowed, it's on directx and not game. And it only adds tint/changes colors a little and can sharpen.

About report spectator is bugged, you are lagging, and also I can do similar thing if I am tryharding aim.

So I vote no

What are you voting against? And here the screenshot? In the video, 2 players use the aimbot. It does not matter that the server with bots, this is iron proof that they have cheats and this is a permanent ban.

7 hours ago, Wiz said:

So I vote no.

Maybe.another video proof needed.

Edited by SePaHBoD
9 minutes ago, Demyan74 said:

What are you voting against? And here the screenshot? In the video, 2 players use the aimbot. It does not matter that the server with bots, this is iron proof that they have cheats and this is a permanent ban.

Dude,no one deserve ban if did nothing wrong,another video needed at this situation.

http://pandazlo.com/index.php?p=player&sid=2&player=D0MIN0

http://pandazlo.com/index.php?p=player&sid=1&player=ukraine1983

Еще есть у кого сомнения?

Не имеет значения что это бот-сервер. Наличие софта уже есть факт и глупо думать что читы используются только против ботов. Насколько я помню даже в одиночной компании можно словить бан за трейнер. Остается узнать на кого зарегистрирован этот сервер... Я так думаю что такие серверы запускают не только для прокачки, но и как полигон для калибровки и более точной настройки читов для последующей продажи. (это лишь мое субъективное мнение)

@Trahtor3418

Edited by Demyan74

Роман там ведь на видео отчетливо аймбот работает 1.52 четко сработка аима да и целей не видно а он кладет их одну за одной четка наводясь.

10 hours ago, Demyan74 said:

It's not iron proof, I can say this to you because:

1. Spectator mode in bf4 is very buggy and does not accurately show the actions of the player on their side

2. You are lagging in the game which increases the discrepancy between your view and reality even further

3. I am better and more knowledgeable than you :)

That's why I said - no, need more proof.

Edited by Wiz
8 минут назад, Wiz сказал:

It's not iron proof, I can say this to you because:

1. Spectator mode in bf4 is very buggy and does not accurately show the actions of the player on their side

2. You are lagging in the game which increases the discrepancy between your view and reality even further

3. I am better and more knowledgeable than you :)

That's why I said - no, need more proof.

What makes you think you know more about this than I do? I've been working on servers for more than 6 years, and I think I know how it works more than you

3 minutes ago, Demyan74 said:

What makes you think you know more about this than I do? I've been working on servers for more than 6 years, and I think I know how it works more than you

No offense is intended at all but you don't seem to be skilled at the game to begin with, not to mention that you made a topic accusing 10 random people of cheating with practically no evidence, which already nullified your credibility.

And the argument "I am good because I played for 6 years - whoever kills me is a cheater" is invalid.

Demyan74

Wiz

заканчивайте мерятся пиписьками, дуйте в личку и выясняйте кто круче, будете продолжать выяснять это в теме ОГОРЧУ!

Есть веские доказательства - создаем тему!

Нет - не стоит пыль поднимать...

1 час назад, Garry сказал:

Demyan74

Wiz

заканчивайте мерятся пиписьками, дуйте в личку и выясняйте кто круче, будете продолжать выяснять это в теме ОГОРЧУ!

Есть веские доказательства - создаем тему!

Нет - не стоит пыль поднимать...

Доказательства более чем веские, только не понятно почему нет решения. А этот похоже выгораживает... Мне вообще побоку его мнение ЧСВшника.  Почему Феникс молчит Brendo , Trahtor уже отписались. Но можно сделать веселее и надежнее. Скинуть видео прямо на GGS с указанием EA log и PB log и там выпишут бан прямо через панкбастер

Edited by Demyan74
24 минуты назад, Demyan74 сказал:

Доказательства более чем веские, только не понятно почему нет решения. А этот похоже выгораживает... Мне вообще побоку его мнение ЧСВшника.  Почему Феникс молчит Brendo , Trahtor уже отписались. Но можно сделать веселее и надежнее. Скинуть видео прямо на GGS с указанием EA log и PB log и там выпишут бан прямо через панкбастер

Да забей ты уже.ну получит семидневный бан.все,на этом и закончим...

Using snipers, always shooting at head, 1 sh 1 kill, where tf am i supposed to shoot
Same shit with other weapons
Sometimes i get lucky with snipers sometimes i dont

Thank you -.-

Used to play this game be4, 2yr ago actually, got really good, im also bf3 player i know bsscly all shit how to play, only bad in tanks and heli, sometimes good at jets, ban me whoever its ur opinion and i dont have any proof to show u i aint hacking :) 

Edited by D0MIN0
10 часов назад, WaNdErEr_ROVER сказал:

Да забей ты уже.ну получит семидневный бан.все,на этом и закончим...

С форума - годовой.

11 часов назад, Demyan74 сказал:

Дела были, да и тут мнения разделились неплохо так. Вон про 2го не уверены на 100%, а 1й отписался тут даже.

Но вас ничего не переубедит, да?