ZLOFENIX Games

If you look at the scoreboard in the vid he moved up to 1st very quickly. It is very unusual for an infantry player to have such a high K/D on that map, and so soon in the game.

The feeling I got was that he was using aim, every bullet seems to hit without fail.. that just doesn't happen at medium distance, unless he is pro player.

Once his side dropped to about 400 tickets he quit, which meant that I couldn't collect anymore evidence.

Edited by dicktastic

I don’t know what to say, he maybe hacking

but let’s look at archxr And other high FPS players, there kills are in the same way as spoodey 

we need more evidence 

if spoodey is hacking archxr is hacking too

i don’t say archxr is cheating or hacking but when it comes to what I see, I see no difference at all

When I checked his status, his headshot rate is 1/3 “quick math” what do you think guys?

1838BF64-EF5E-4148-A65D-327027C62DE0.jpeg

I think he's one to watch for now.

I think he looks suspicious but I'm not an expert. Firestorm is not an infantry map, the players with a high K/D are usually just the good pilots. It's normally them who get the high K/D so early in the game too and they're usually top of the scoreboard.