ZLOFENIX Games

BF3 Language Selector with All Language Packs

Simple and tiny language selector batch with all language packs for Battlefield 3.

11aitud.gif

Download:
BF3 Language Selector

• Old-style batch (not exe) to modify Battlefield 3 registry information.
  • No need to modify registry value manually. (include BF3 installed path)
  • Supports Multi11 languages. (EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, RU, JA, KO, PL, CZ, ZH)
  • Supports x86/x64 OS and delete (clean) Battlefield 3 registry information.

Usage:
Extract to Battlefield 3 folder and execute battlefield_3_language_selector.bat.

Language Packs:
Extract to Battlefield 3 folder.

Credits:
Sisah - Czech Language Pack
Ghastly12 - Polish Language Pack

Edited by Zooke
fixed link
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simple and tiny language selector batch with all language packs for Battlefield 3. Download: BF3 Language Selector   Old-style batch (not

nice solution to set language is to run ' __Instaler\Touchup.exe install -locale en_US -installpath "C:\Games\Battlefield 3" -autologging -startmenuicon=0 -desktopicon=0' just change en_US to your lan

I like the ideas, and I think we could make a place for something like this in the Tutorials sub-forum.   We need the language packs to make it work though.

nice solution to set language is to run ' __Instaler\Touchup.exe install -locale en_US -installpath "C:\Games\Battlefield 3" -autologging -startmenuicon=0 -desktopicon=0' just change en_US to your language and add corect path

I like the ideas, and I think we could make a place for something like this in the Tutorials sub-forum.

We need the language packs to make it work though.

I like the ideas, and I think we could make a place for something like this in the Tutorials sub-forum.

We need the language packs to make it work though.

Sounds good. I can supply DE, FR, IT, ES, JA, KO language pack for now.

Feel free to use it for tutorials.

here is czech language pack

http://www.sockshare.com/file/FAA56BA74A5B453D

Thanks for Czech Language Pack. (and thanks to Zooke also)

Mediafire mirror and credit added.

Now we need Polish and Traditional Chinese to complete all Language Packs.

Edited by GEZO

Hi,

so i make some tests and find the follow:

GEZO's language selector does not work, if you have forgot to install the game ... because the necessary registry entries are missing

Solution for that is to install the game -> use Sisah's command line with a little correction: Make a *.bat file with the exact following entrys but with your path:

"Your path\__Instaler\Touchup.exe" install -locale en_US -installPath "Your Path\Battlefield 3" -autologging -startmenuicon=0 -desktopicon=0

What happens?

The game will be installed on the PC with the necessary registry entry.

After that you should be in a position to use GEZO's language selector :D

@Sisah i dont know why, but the Switch "-installPath" is case sensitive

Note: You can also use your target language at the position "en_US" ... for example de_DE if you have download the language pack
-see above-

Edited by Junoko

because the necessary registry entries are missing

I think this batch contains all default registry entries except uninstall one, as you can see in scripts.

And uninstall registry has no effect on select language/launch game at all, like most ESD games in these days.

But I can't guarantee this batch works for all environment of course.

You can report me If there's some missed registry entry exists. I'll fix it.

About Touchup/Cleanup - like I said in previous post, it's just a different approach.

If you want automated language batch using Touchup.exe, just tell me.

• 1 month later...

Small question i want to share Polish language pack but i dont have premium just all dlcs and i dont know if this will work

No problem. If you have up-to-dated legit Battlefield 3 (with/without Premium or DLCs), it will work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By FapLxrd
      Server Settings:
      Ticket factor : 250% ;  Server Location: Algeria ; Number of slots: 64 ; Limitations in the game: maximum ping 250-350 ; Preset: Custom ;  Game Modes: TDM, Conquest, Rush, Assault   Anti-cheat: ADKats Moderation ; Admins: Fap_Lxrd, MaddGirl VIP: ARCHXR ProCon Plugins:
      AdKats: Anti-cheat monitoring, auto-nuke.
      ProconStats: For player(s) stats:
      !stats !serverstats !session !top10 !dogtags Voteban and Votekick:  Teams for players:  
      1) Voteban - open voting for a player’s ban; 2) Votekick - open voting to exclude a player from the server;  xVotemap: To select the next card at the end of the round;
      Server Rules:
      Do not use cheats; Do not baserape; Do not camp; Do not insult other players; Have fun everyone!
    • By MattyBoi3
      I have recently installed BF3 from ZLO and i followed the instructions to a T, installed everything required etc. and singleplayer works perfectly, but when i try launch the multiplayer, the "ZLO Launcher" window pops up, i put my ZLO account details in, and when I click "connect to master" it takes a little while then it says cant connect to master. how do i fix this ? am i doing anything wrong ?
    • By DaYiyi
      Hi buds
      Nobody has a torrent for r40 files on torrent/mega?
      normal download from cloud is difficult to me, to many power outages on my country (Venezuela)
      also the Server Launcher of the bf3 faq link is down
      can anyone pass me the file? (torrent or mega in case it's a low size file)
      thanks since now
      plz zlofenix giv me a link for r40, from cloud is to hard for me
    • By KimBW
      Привет! Мне вот интересно, есть ли у вас китайские сервера? Или смогу ли я поиграть в любимую батлу без ВПН?
    • By tomacristi
      Hosting servers for everyone to have fun and enjoy unlocking assignments.
      Current games we have spread and help people get what they want:
      Battlefield 3                                                                                                                                   Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM                                                                                                        Battlefield 4 Exclusive

Battlefield Hardline

Features:
      Battlefield 3 - 2XP, No Borders, Disabled Pre-Round, Best Playable Maps, 16 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 - All Maps, No Borders, 40 Bots, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Borders, 50 Bots, Best Maps, 14 Slots.
      Battlefield 4 Exclusive - No Borders, 50 Bots, Unlimited Time, 60Hz, Whitelist, 8 Slots.
      Battlefield Hardline - No Borders, 40 Bots, All Modes & Maps, 64 Slots.
      Rules:
      BF3, BF4, BF4 Exclusive, BF Hardline - No Killing Players.
      Battlefield 4 TDM & DOM - No Rules.
      Planned:
      Battlefield 4 Mix - All Gamemodes (Air Superiority, Chain Link, Carrier Assault, etc.)
      Bad Company 2 & Vietnam Servers - Rush, Conquest, etc.
      Join us today, a friendly community with warm reception
    • By Brendo
      In this topic, you can add video montages that you like and crazy moments in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfnQghJ5lA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzfErvendNA
    • By Jonii
      Вчера скачал , сделал все по инструкции , сегодня включаю клиент пишет "подключено" , через секунд 5 " почта не найдена " 
      Уже несколько раз регистрировался с новой почтой все равно .
    • By Beastmode19
      Hello , how can i download BF3 server files R40?
      https://zloemu.net/faq?id=3
      this link does not work https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4Axo/395eTVc9F/bf3/BF3_PC_Server_R40_1427727_Binaries.rar
      it stops at 300 MB downloaded 
    • By jopece
      ник: ghost-lraqi
      чит: oneshoothack
      сервер: чаще на Amstel играет
      https://yadi.sk/i/KL7xSgni3XmVWT
      ghost-lraqi.mp4
    • By BroStar
      Здравствуйте, 
      хотел исключительно в одиночной кампании поиграть с данным софтом в итоге получил блокировку аккаунта. Для запуска одиночной игры использовал EASY LAUNCHER 1.5.7 и аккаунт BroStar. На сайте говорится что блокировка была получена 2018-04-24 15:29:54 за использование BF3 Hack, важным моментом является тот факт, что я не подключался ни к одному из серверов, причем уже довольно давно. Как по мне ZClient работает не совсем правильно, в том плане что начинает работать в одиночной игре. В многопользовательском режиме вести нечестную игру желания как не имел так и не имею, ведь как минимум уважаю тех честных игроков которые достигают результатов сами без привлечения помощи сторонних программ, поэтому прошу вашей помощи в снятии блокировки или привлечении иных способов которые были-бы полезны в решении ситуации. Постарайтесь вникнуть в моё неловкое положение и понять меня, ведь не хотелось бы потерять продолжительною связь с столь замечательным проектом как ваш.
      С уважением к ZloEmu.