ZLOFENIX Games

1 shot kill hack and shot through wall

cheater ban him

As I checked his Status, he has 0.47 k/d

i think he was trying this hack out and banning him immediately it may kinda unfair, so my suggestion is to send him a warning, and then ban him

i always believe in second chances 

E571A1BC-2A06-4F73-83D9-297CFEE3CBC3.jpeg

Ага :)

Вот и полезли "амнистированные", 

может с ними как то можно договорится, например дать не год бана, а к примеру 3 мес, а взамен читер расскажет. как обошел защиту от   читов, после чего  заделать эту дыру ? 

Edited by Pa3DuPaTeJIb
On 1/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, Pa3DuPaTeJIb said:

Ага :)

Вот и полезли "амнистированные", 

может с ними как то можно договорится, например дать не год бана, а к примеру 3 мес, а взамен читер расскажет. как обошел защиту от   читов, после чего  заделать эту дыру ? 

CEHATOP is that you ? :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By promahdi
      Hello
      i was in Amstel-LAN server . there was a guy that have about 4 deaths and about 50 kills.
      he was in chopper and in air ( so high ) but also kill enemy humans that were walking !
      i also saw him that kill one of my friends and when i going to bulid he again shot to build.how he can really saw me  or my friend?we was not shoting (we was not detected by enemy or spoted )
      this not just happened for one or two or .. times.many times he did like this.
      maybe you want say that he used spot or something like that but how possible that like this?always we are spoted for him before he killed us ?
      his name :[ASF]TihanCDR
      i was asking for admin that one guy said me that Tihan is admin !!!! please do something and care to this.because clean servers surly have more players .and if admin of server useing cheat.i donot what can i say  !
      with regard and thanks
      Mahdi

• By DELTETHISACC
      1.-Name of Cheater : ImmortalxDiablox 
      2.-Type Of Hack: Aimbot,Wallhack,One shoot Kill
      3.-Server : 2XP##[IRAQ]Asdn-Games US#1[BEST MAP]NoProJet
      4.-Proof:
                                                                    Video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjkrPnOFQs
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QXjkrPnOFQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5.-Comment: first sorry for my spelling 'm using google translate 25/01/2016 day I found a cheater called " ImmortalxDiablox " I was winning the game and the general public chat that was going to activate your aimbot  .In addition he said llevava more than 3 months using the hack and that if they ban this account has seven accounts with eagles, also said that his whole clan [ HyG ] used the same hack Please I have the hope that it will ban all accounts told me 2 account name : KamikazeChile and Prorok9 Thanks ZLO Staff