ZLOFENIX Games

Adding GameTracker Servers bf3

On 12/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, Thurrax said:

GameTracker just pulls information from server. its not connected to the official server interface. normally you can add the servers by ip and port to it.

Thx a lot friend i had that question xd, now lets have a 24h played to add them, these servers are more live than ZLOemu ones xd

On 12/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, Thurrax said:

GameTracker just pulls information from server. its not connected to the official server interface. normally you can add the servers by ip and port to it.

Is not such problem give me some screenshots or steps to add them? im trying and cant add them :( maybe im doing something wrong

On 12/20/2019 at 1:39 PM, Thurrax said:

You on a dedicated server/vps/root or a homeconnection?

wait i NEED the dedicated server? i dont hav root/homeconnection (just wifi and ethernet cable)/ and no VPN

1 hour ago, DaYiyi said:

wait i NEED the dedicated server? i dont hav root/homeconnection (just wifi and ethernet cable)/ and no VPN

well thats mostly an issue. most routers block scans from networks (like gametracker) thats why its not working probably

6 minutes ago, Thurrax said:

well thats mostly an issue. most routers block scans from networks (like gametracker) thats why its not working probably

so i download dedicated server and register these server by Ip plus Port and done go play and slay?

On 12/21/2019 at 2:56 PM, Thurrax said:

bro inst such a problem that u can giv me a link of a tutorial or any vid that explains how to add GameTracker servers for bf3 and play them? (im retarded xd)

If first - super retarded. Because its not related with emu same as license servers, on zloemu you can play only on zloemu servers, not obvious?

Second - make own server and add it to gametracker using any instruction about all it.