ZLOFENIX Games

Hi! 

I recently decided to run a BF4 server. done all the steps and double checked everything. still, when I want to run the startserver.bat it crashes and says battlefield4 has stopped working.

here is the problem details for the crash :

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    bf4_server_Final.exe
  Application Version:    1.7.2.48502
  Application Timestamp:    59949f58
  Fault Module Name:    bf4_server_Final.exe
  Fault Module Version:    1.7.2.48502
  Fault Module Timestamp:    59949f58
  Exception Code:    80000003
  Exception Offset:    000000000000a6eb
  OS Version:    6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    3a36
  Additional Information 2:    3a36f9ea25e02205be194a69d096f0b6
  Additional Information 3:    6ac5
  Additional Information 4:    6ac526f83c0027fd64c181800f9f2087

Also I'm using these config for the bat file :

@echo off
set INSTANCEDIRECTORY="C:\BF4_PC_Server_R60_179574_Zloemu\Instance"

set SERVERNAME="GriffinDivision"
set GAMEPORT=2302
set REMOTEADMINPORT=***
set ADMINPASSWORD=***
set PINGSITE=ams
set REGION=IR
set COUNTRY=IR
set ZLOGIN=***
set ZPASS=***
echo "Running Server"
start bf4_Server_Final.exe -zlogin %ZLOGIN% -zpass %ZPASS% -serverInstancePath %INSTANCEDIRECTORY% -GamePort %GAMEPORT% -Country %COUNTRY% -RemoteAdminPort %REMOTEADMINPORT% +admin.password "%ADMINPASSWORD%" -PingSite %PINGSITE% -Region %REGION% +vars.serverName "%SERVERNAME%" -DisplayAsserts false

the *** are properly filled. they are not actually these symbols :D

I appreciate any help from anyone. thanks in advance

EDIT :

I'm using windows server 2012 R2 and it doesn't have any antivirus so I'm sure the problem is not from any means of anti malware software.

Edited by ehsawwwn

Проблема в битом файле server.exe, скорее всего. Откуда ты скачиваешь? Нужно спросить этот файл у людей которые запустили свой сервер. И проблема думаю будет решена

2 hours ago, ehsawwwn said:

Update:

I changed the windows of the VPS to windows server 2008 and it still crashes. I would be very grateful if anyone helped. 

windows server 2012 r2 better fr run server, well i face this problem too. re download the server files again make sure you make setting right

1 hour ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Проблема в битом файле server.exe, скорее всего. Откуда ты скачиваешь? Нужно спросить этот файл у людей которые запустили свой сервер. И проблема думаю будет решена

thanks for the reply! Sry I can't speak russian but I translated your reply. So the problem is with the .exe? how other servers are working then? can I use their version of .exe and will it fix the problem? unfortunately I cant disable my server because they don't give my money back and I subscribed for 3 months :D. meanwhile I should look for a fix. my community is eager to get in the game and I should give them something :D

another question :

can I run a BF Hardline server? I downloaded the server files and the .exe worked fine but I couldnt find a download source for the client. the ZLOrigin wouldn't let me download it from there. is the project finished and working? I can download the game via my legit origin account if the ZLOserver for BFHardline version is working and I can upload the client for my community.

I appreciate any kind of help!

38 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

windows server 2012 r2 better fr run server, well i face this problem too. re download the server files again make sure you make setting right

thanks for the reply! so you have the exact problem too? I downloaded from the torrent in ZLOTracker 3 times already and each time the problem is the same. for the config, I tried everything and every possible way and the result is the exe is crashing. I have all the redist installed and ZLOServer is working fine. no compatibility option worked for fixing the crash and no anti virus software is installed on the VPS. I wish I can find a fix for this server quickly. If I can't, I should maybe run a BF3 or Hardline (if thats possible)

2 hours ago, GreeenPNZ said:

Sry I forgot to mention that I downloaded the server files via Torrent from ZloTracker website. the version is called R60 

1 hour ago, ehsawwwn said:

thanks for the reply! so you have the exact problem too? I downloaded from the torrent in ZLOTracker 3 times already and each time the problem is the same. for the config, I tried everything and every possible way and the result is the exe is crashing. I have all the redist installed and ZLOServer is working fine. no compatibility option worked for fixing the crash and no anti virus software is installed on the VPS. I wish I can find a fix for this server quickly. If I can't, I should maybe run a BF3 or Hardline (if thats possible)

after 25 min send me team viewer i will give you my exe 

15 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

after 25 min send me team viewer i will give you my exe 

I am very sorry but I'm at my office right now and I don't have access to my home PC. can you by any chance upload your own exe somewhere and send me the link? when I get home I will test and if it didn't work I will set up a team viewer connection for you or give you the IP and password for remote connection to the VPS

7 часов назад, ehsawwwn сказал:

thanks for the reply! Sry I can't speak russian but I translated your reply. So the problem is with the .exe? how other servers are working then? can I use their version of .exe and will it fix the problem? unfortunately I cant disable my server because they don't give my money back and I subscribed for 3 months :D. meanwhile I should look for a fix. my community is eager to get in the game and I should give them something :D

another question :

can I run a BF Hardline server? I downloaded the server files and the .exe worked fine but I couldnt find a download source for the client. the ZLOrigin wouldn't let me download it from there. is the project finished and working? I can download the game via my legit origin account if the ZLOserver for BFHardline version is working and I can upload the client for my community.

I appreciate any kind of help!

Yes, client on tracker.

9 часов назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

С трекера качал он, только я хз отчего крашит у людей, я взял с трекера и запустил без проблем вообще.

4 минуты назад, ZLOFENIX сказал:

С трекера качал он, только я хз отчего крашит у людей, я взял с трекера и запустил без проблем вообще.

Ты видел подобную проблему в дискорд

@Lash_Out(Николаша) было подозрение на битый скаченый exe'шник, перехэш показал что файл не полный (97%), хотя торрент загружен был на 100%, удалил его, перехэшил, докачка заново и не помогло.

Явно что-то не так ведь

33 minutes ago, ZLOFENIX said:

thank you for taking the time and reply. I'm not saying that the files you uploaded are broken. for whatever reason my home PC and VPS can't run the exe. (both BF3 and Hardline server exe are working fine) so all I'm saying is if someone can share their working exe by uploading it individually somewhere so I can test if the problem is with my exe or its from something else. 

another topic :
If I wanted to run Hardline (maybe I give up on running BF4 or maybe in the future) there is no servers available for my account to rank up and get registered in the DRM. is there any other way I can register a server in hardline now?

12 часов назад, GreeenPNZ сказал:

Ты видел подобную проблему в дискорд

@Lash_Out(Николаша) было подозрение на битый скаченый exe'шник, перехэш показал что файл не полный (97%), хотя торрент загружен был на 100%, удалил его, перехэшил, докачка заново и не помогло.

Явно что-то не так ведь

Угу, но думаю там тоже самое.

12 часов назад, ehsawwwn сказал:

thank you for taking the time and reply. I'm not saying that the files you uploaded are broken. for whatever reason my home PC and VPS can't run the exe. (both BF3 and Hardline server exe are working fine) so all I'm saying is if someone can share their working exe by uploading it individually somewhere so I can test if the problem is with my exe or its from something else. 

another topic :
If I wanted to run Hardline (maybe I give up on running BF4 or maybe in the future) there is no servers available for my account to rank up and get registered in the DRM. is there any other way I can register a server in hardline now?

Just run bfh once in singleplayer.

• 1 month later...

Привет, подскажите есть ли решение этой проблемы? При запуске вылетает с такой же ошибкой. В гугле нашел с такой же ошибкой только симс у чувака вылетал (там советовали переустановить майкрософтовский визуал студио или запустить 32 битную игру - ему помогло что-то из этого, пробовал переустанавливать мне не помогло) и эту тему. Качал с этого же трекера. Если помогает замена экзешника киньте пожалуйста рабочий .exe

Сигнатура проблемы:
  Имя события проблемы:	APPCRASH
  Имя приложения:	bf4_server_Final.exe
  Версия приложения:	1.7.2.48502
  Отметка времени приложения:	59949f58
  Имя модуля с ошибкой:	bf4_server_Final.exe
  Версия модуля с ошибкой:	1.7.2.48502
  Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой:	59949f58
  Код исключения:	80000003
  Смещение исключения:	000000000000a6eb
  Версия ОС:	6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Код языка:	1049
  Дополнительные сведения 1:	3a36
  Дополнительные сведения 2:	3a36f9ea25e02205be194a69d096f0b6
  Дополнительные сведения 3:	9b69
  Дополнительные сведения 4:	9b6935d3a45ae6057782d6988e0ba6fa

Ознакомьтесь с заявлением о конфиденциальности в Интернете:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

Если заявление о конфиденциальности в Интернете недоступно, ознакомьтесь с его локальным вариантом:
  C:\Windows\system32\ru-RU\erofflps.txt

спасибо

btадв4png.png

30 minutes ago, fanaticalWar said:

Привет, подскажите есть ли решение этой проблемы? При запуске вылетает с такой же ошибкой. В гугле нашел с такой же ошибкой только симс у чувака вылетал (там советовали переустановить майкрософтовский визуал студио или запустить 32 битную игру - ему помогло что-то из этого, пробовал переустанавливать мне не помогло) и эту тему. Качал с этого же трекера. Если помогает замена экзешника киньте пожалуйста рабочий .exe

Сигнатура проблемы:
  Имя события проблемы:	APPCRASH
  Имя приложения:	bf4_server_Final.exe
  Версия приложения:	1.7.2.48502
  Отметка времени приложения:	59949f58
  Имя модуля с ошибкой:	bf4_server_Final.exe
  Версия модуля с ошибкой:	1.7.2.48502
  Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой:	59949f58
  Код исключения:	80000003
  Смещение исключения:	000000000000a6eb
  Версия ОС:	6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Код языка:	1049
  Дополнительные сведения 1:	3a36
  Дополнительные сведения 2:	3a36f9ea25e02205be194a69d096f0b6
  Дополнительные сведения 3:	9b69
  Дополнительные сведения 4:	9b6935d3a45ae6057782d6988e0ba6fa

Ознакомьтесь с заявлением о конфиденциальности в Интернете:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

Если заявление о конфиденциальности в Интернете недоступно, ознакомьтесь с его локальным вариантом:
  C:\Windows\system32\ru-RU\erofflps.txt

спасибо

btадв4png.png

every server have this . panda have this daily 2-5 time in day , already fenix says i dont know why 

• 8 months later...
В 04.02.2020 в 07:56, ZLOFENIX сказал:

Да тоже можно, но у нее свои странные проблемы.

не стартует сервер