ZLOFENIX Games

Do I have to download the game again

Hi Guys please I need help!

I have Battlefield 4 and the client i was playing with before , but I had to remove zlorigin from my pc few days ago to reinstall the windows  ,, now i installed zlorigin again ( and i have the game ) but it says that i have to download the full game ( again ) .. can any one help me to browse the game from zlorigin without downloading it again as i already have it on my pc ?

Edited by fady285
5 minutes ago, fady285 said:

Hi Guys please I need help!

I have Battlefield 4 and the client i was playing with before , but I had to remove zlorigin from my pc few days ago to reinstall the windows  ,, now i installed zlorigin again ( and i have the game ) but it says that i have to download the full game ( again ) .. can any one help me to browse the game from zlorigin without downloading it again as i already have it on my pc ?

Locate the game from ZLOrigin and then repair the game ;) 

A way I have done it before is to start the download from ZlOrigin, then pause it after a few minutes.

That will make the folders on your hard drive where they need to be.. then copy your old game into that folder and finally resume the download from ZlOrigin.

It will check the game and the percentage will then jump up to 100%.

Do the same with all the expansion packs.

Finally don't kill me in game. :)

• 3 months later...

I recently had a similar problem, except ZLOrigin would not load. Now that I have uninstalled ZLOrigin and ZClient, and they are working again, I wanted to play the sims 4, but I have to now re-download everything again.
I searched my filestructure for any kind of data, and I can't find anything for my sims 4 data! I don't want to have lost everything! Where might the game be installed?

• 4 months later...