ZLOFENIX Games

Sims 4 limited edition

hmm i only have sims 2 ultimate collection on this list nothing else 

in my library i have sims 4 limited edition . it asks for legacy edition but i cheked on my computer documents it  has sims 4 legacy edition folder. strange...

im trying to repair  the game with zlorigin but i guess this wont do anything.

Только что, vic201992 сказал:

where did u get this instructions pls

update the game in zlorigin if you havent and after choose what you need in zclient and run

2 минуты назад, vic201992 сказал:

hmm i have updfated the game  but it doesnt shows up in the Zclient only sims 2 ultimate collection....

try to set up the game properties in zlorigin then image.png

Oh! I've got the same problem after last update(( And I reinstalled the game too, hoped that will be automatically download that legacy edition, but nothing changes. And I can not use the x64 version, cos my system is x32 ._. 

1 минуту назад, vic201992 сказал:

Okay and what's up with that? 

I tried to run the game from this folder same issue 

I dont know, its game error code. I mean legacy edition is just small folder in same sims game distro.

10 hours ago, Sei9096 said:

Oh! I've got the same problem after last update(( And I reinstalled the game too, hoped that will be automatically download that legacy edition, but nothing changes. And I can not use the x64 version, cos my system is x32 ._. 

the Sims 4 legacy edition is finally  on Zclients list  after reinstalling thought finally solved , But it  still asks for the legacy edition -.- 

You'll see this in ZloClient 

There should be sims 4 legacy edition 32bit

Log in to ZloClient bottom there  should be a list where you can choose the game you want to play 

Edited by vic201992
Few words to add
25 минут назад, vic201992 сказал:

You'll see this in ZloClient 

There should be sims 4 legacy edition 32bit

Log in to ZloClient bottom there  should be a list where you can choose the game you want to play 

The error still appears