ZLOFENIX Games

(HACK)WatchYourSix-T9

19 минут назад, MIKI85 сказал:

Да все нормально, не обращай внимание.

Скорее всего это очередной  боец из  касты неприкасаемых "суперскиловых ПРО". 

Если уже совсем невмоготу - запиши видео, как он тебя убивает и выложи на форум, может что путнее получится. 

Edited by HEKPOMAHT
50 минут назад, MIKI85 сказал:

What is this??

Read how to report cheaters than create topic.

And he is normal,he has a good team.they revived him so there is no problem.

And don't forget for reporting you need a video that shows more than 5 time he kills you.

Don't waset other's time:no:

1 минуту назад, Mergen сказал:

It's old story  https://youtu.be/K2lvmlYbiHA  but i don't think that he is normal :)

I ve been killed by him normally.and i killed him too many,sometimes he didn't even see me.

And about k/d ratio

As what i saw in that pic it was in metro,there is a good place for getting this much kills and get revive by others.

we'll see. are you freshman? How do you report someone who is on your same team? You create an account today you come here to report a player with more than 1000 hours in this game. Do you think that someone with more than 1000 hours will use hack here? people always problem with archxr here and with people who have a lot of ping not all of us are lucky to have 40ms like you. Many of us here like to change our name and have second accounts. What is the problem with that? I would like to know if you are not the same hater as always that a new account is created every day to report to archxr.

Learn to judge
Learn to be a bad loser
Learn to report
and if you want, learn to play

:JC_ThankYou:

52 минуты назад, ArchxR сказал:

Idk and I am not cheater so I don’t need any protection

It's hard to imagine, how many noob asses flew into orbit thanks to you, for all your thousands hours in the game :lol::yes:

6 часов назад, MIKI85 сказал:

This is not proof. Try to collect something more confident.