ZLOFENIX Games

Hello. I recently successfully setup a dedicated server. Players can join it and play without issues. However, I'm currently having an issue where the ping is not visible for players connected to my server. I have referred to the following threads for assistance:

https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/10332/
https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/2869/

Here's a rundown of what I've done:

1) allowed server port through Windows Firewall (8.1 & 10) and router via port forwarding

2) in procon, enabled layer server port through Windows Firewall (8.1 & 10) and router via port forwarding

3) added Windows Firewall (8.1 & 10) inbound rule for protocol ICMPv4 & ICMPv6 (just in case)

4) disabled "Block Anonymous WAN Requests (ping)" setting in router & rebooted router

5) bypassed router by using tethered cellular line outside network & completely disabled Windows Firewall (8.1 & 10) to eliminate all possible firewall blocking barriers

6) tried different REGION, COUNTRY, and PINGSITE values for my Start.bat file

7) tried different server.exe versions, specifically bf4_Server_FinalR61.exe and bf4_Server_FinalR63.exe

One side note is I wasn't able to grab the torrent here for the dedicated server files as there were no seeders at the time. I had to obtain it another way. When I right click on my original bf4_server.exe, my version number is 1.7.2.48502, which I assume is from the R60 version. Anyways, it's not a complete deal breaker, since at least players can join and the connection appears to be stable. It's just I'm scratching my head on what else to do, since I've exhausted all things to try. I would have thought for sure #5 would have fixed it since nothing would be blocking it. But the issue still persists. This is leading me to believe it could have something to do with my server files. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just now, j0hnsm1th said:

B7ackhawk,

Sorry I forgot to mention that. Yes, the server is running from home. I'm not using a rented VPS or anything like that. Is that a known issue?

well if Windows Firewall  off and ping not show , i think you cant solve this problem