ZLOFENIX Games

ArchxR and Prison_sex glitch

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Вот ведь открыли театр юного драматурга. 1. Чего вдруг всех понесло указывать что мне делать? 2. Lugan_Maks был вайпнут 1.5 года назад, а всего почти 2 месяца назад определили что это не гли

Как то всё странно. Вроде на предыдущей теме решили. Глитч - бан на уровне сервера. Текстуры - обнуление, второй раз - бан на проекте. Я еще тогда писал, что надо эти правила написать в соответствующу

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, ArchxR said:

not glitch. as concluded here and this was Amstel server with NO RULES. 

If there are no RULES, you have no conscience??why wipe other??It was so cool you were defending yourself?:D

I think the police here are the thieves:facepalm:ok sory

1 minute ago, StaL1N said:

If there are no RULES, you have no conscience??why wipe other??It was so cool you were defending yourself?:D

I think the police here are the thieves:facepalm:ok sory

The Highly Experienced staff of forums think that it is not glitch. So I cannot do anything about it. 

35 minutes ago, moshkosh said:

Уже можно. Тем более, что на сервере этом нет ни админа, ни правил, ни хрена.

There is admin and there is rules. But glitching is punishable by FENIX with wiping account!

5 minutes ago, ArchxR said:

The Highly Experienced staff of forums think that it is not glitch. So I cannot do anything about it. 

You've come to a place that I don't have access to.this is glitch.You stand on top of the building and kill the others.How can I access this place??trees?Or by putting a mine under the car

1 minute ago, StaL1N said:

You've come to a place that I don't have access to.this is glitch.You stand on top of the building and kill the others.How can I access this place??trees?Or by putting a mine under the car

This was all discussed here.. and in the end the glitch was declared as not-glitch

Только что, LUTERBACHER сказал:

There is admin and there is rules. But glitching is punishable by FENIX with wiping account!

Я знаю что за это бывает. Но это не глитч, и это вами же было установлено. Моя тема от 22 августа осталась без решения. Никто не был наказан. Или для меня снова правила резко поменяются? 

3 minutes ago, ArchxR said:

This was all discussed here.. and in the end the glitch was declared as not-glitch

Do you know what is ambiguous?You have repeatedly complained about people going to this place:(

Just now, moshkosh said:

Я знаю что за это бывает. Но это не глитч, и это вами же было установлено. Моя тема от 22 августа осталась без решения. Никто не был наказан. Или для меня снова правила резко поменяются? 

Based on the latest dramatic events - the pancake turned. No more compromises!

Just now, StaL1N said:

Do you know what is ambiguous?You have repeatedly complained about people going to this place:(

yea but later, some Highly Experienced people declared that it must not count as glitch. Same for Epicenter roof.

2 minutes ago, moshkosh said:

Because you are a law enforcer but in reality you are only wearing law enforcement and trying to deceive others.Offender police punishment is >>>>Execution<<<<

Reza - bored iranian who can't get 3 kd in public server, so accuse people of macro.

About the glitch - people used it before (and epicenter roof too) but forum users said it's not glitch. So why they should get banned?

2019 crying for this? typical publication of a frustrated guy. You can wiped all the accounts you want. but he's still better than you :lol: you are the typical person who plays here weeks ago and you come to talk badly about players who are here years ago, you're ridiculous you need to shut up and learn to play....

Доигрались... 

Одни "отцы" бегают ваншоты раздают, другие "отцы" баги юзают. 

Поделились на касты нубов (кого банят и обнуляют при малейшем подозрении) и избранных (кому можно делать всё)

Осталось по 100 человек постоянного онлайна в БФ3/4,

и эти остаНки геймеров собачатся в игре и продолжают грызню здесь на Форуме. 

Вы представьте реакцию  ситуацию  со стороны  постороннего/ нового "воина",  что тут такой "трэш"  происходит?

А я вам скажу,  это называется процесс вырождения, и без  постоянного притока новых игроков извне дальше  будет только хуже, уж поверьте мне.  

Edited by CEHATOP