ZLOFENIX Games

Pycckuu BAN

I have just been banned on this server. I just want you to know, I don't come here to ask for unban. I just want to see evidence against me from MR_KONSTANTIN ty.

BAN MOMENT ON VIDEO

image.png.3df8e80c6a73f04d201e4a3886f7d1dc.png

image.png.8b4c938c625b8d539839d3b47e89b647.png

36 minutes ago, ArchxR said:

Menphis es un jugador limpio y mucho mejor que el resto de jugadores de ZLO. 

Thanks, the worst part is that the admin played 2 minutes and then left. and now I am now unable to play :facepalm:

3 минуты назад, M3NPH1S сказал:

you need to learn to judge people better.. I started recording when they accused me, I don't record all the time because I don't need it 

You idiot, you had to record the video in the beginning of the game and not when you were charged, now I went to the locker for you, a lot of people complained

@MRKONSTANTIN Many people are complaining always. You can see it yourself, when that noob zlo_rango insults me and says that I am a cheater.

Menphis is old and clean player, both Menphis and popi have stable internet which means that they can compete with players who have a lower ping.

@M3NPH1S I think MR_KONSTANTIN wants a full round gameplay.

11 minutes ago, Wiz said:

@MRKONSTANTIN Many people are complaining always. You can see it yourself, when that noob zlo_rango insults me and says that I am a cheater.

Menphis is old and clean player, both Menphis and popi have stable internet which means that they can compete with players who have a lower ping.

@M3NPH1S I think MR_KONSTANTIN wants a full round gameplay.

Thank you very much for your support.