ZLOFENIX Games

Hello, i have gaming caffe and i installed on two computers bf4. Everything is great while one is playing. If someone else whants to play on same server it disconnect the other one or he just cannot join it. I whanted to install it on all of my PCs and i planned to become patron so i can donate to Zlogames every month for this but i guess its not predicted for gaming caffes, but for single home pc right?

3 hours ago, patron91 said:

Hello, i have gaming caffe and i installed on two computers bf4. Everything is great while one is playing. If someone else whants to play on same server it disconnect the other one or he just cannot join it. I whanted to install it on all of my PCs and i planned to become patron so i can donate to Zlogames every month for this but i guess its not predicted for gaming caffes, but for single home pc right?

Probably your two computers have same IP.

For whatever reason, when I host a server, I can't join it with two computers on the same network (=same IP)

Edited by Wiz

Every multiplayer game works except this... Its strange. And my pc ip adresses are different. Though they are set up on automatic but if they are on the same one PC wouldnt be able to connect on my software program. It has no logick....

10 часов назад, patron91 сказал:

Ill try that. But I am wondering if i buy original one will my players be able to join same server or will i be able to make my own?

For server on license you need to buy server on license.

Okay, so if i whant to make server i have to buy a license. How much is it and can i do test server? And one more thing. I bought original BFV yesterday, almost same thing happens when i play BFV and someone else whants to join in BF4  server. Its strange. And when i think more about this i remember having similar problem with COD BLACK OPS where two could not join sam game even if they are playing duo. Dont know where the problem is so i can solve it... If there is any solution :(

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By hashes02
      Install Ubuntu Desktop Environment (Xfce):
          sudo apt update
          sudo apt install ubuntu-desktop
      Install XRDP(used to connect via Remote Desktop Connection):
          sudo apt install xrdp
      Install Slim:
          sudo apt install slim
      Configure XRDP to use Xfce (Ubuntu Desktop Environment):
       - Edit the XRDP configuration file:
          sudo nano /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini
       - Find the section [Xrdp1] and add the following line below it:
          . /etc/X11/Xsession
      Restart XRDP:
          sudo systemctl restart xrdp
      Configure Slim to start Xfce:
      Edit Slim configuration file:
          sudo nano /etc/slim.conf
      Find the line sessions and make sure it looks like this:
          sessions            startxfce4
      Restart Slim:
          sudo systemctl restart slim
      Install WINE to run the Windows files:
          sudo apt update
          sudo apt install wine
      Run this if u want to change settings:
          winecfg
      How to install the server:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      1. Download Server Files Try R63 first, if not work for you - try R60 and then R58
      2. Download Server Launcher
      3. Register your server here
      4. Run ZServer.exe
          wine ZServer.exe
      5. In ZServer add server exe and set params to this
          -zlogin changeMe -zpass changeMe -GamePort 25200 -RemoteAdminPort 0.0.0.0:48000 -Country EU -Region EU -serverInstancePath "ZEXEPATHZ/Instance" -PingSite ams -DisplayAsserts false
      zlogin and zpass - from step 3.

• By Paranoight
      Спустя недолгое время за игрой, 7-15 минут, меня выкидывает из сервера. В 34h launcher просто отличается от аккаунта, а ZLEFENIX ZExe пишет "отключено" Это случается в 100% случаев
    • By IDimks37
      Проблема с библиотеками при запуске Zinstaller в папке с battlefield4. При этом  удалял и заново ставил VCredist из попок с игрой, презагружал ПК, пробовал ставить сразу 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 и 2022 - не помогает

• By exemaco
      Hola a todos, los invito a jugar en el nuevo servidor latino de BF4, son todos bienvenidos, buen ping para jugadores de Argentina, Chile, Uruguay y Brasil.
      Saludos
      Discord: https://tiny.one/bf4arg

• By SharaSh
      I created Battlefield 4 server and start the server.
      i can join the server but my friends cannot join,they stuck in <joining server..> loop.
      how can i fix?
    • By Danunzio
      So i spent all night downloading Battlefield 4 (FitGirl Repack) and i just installed ZLOrigin so when i launched ZLOrigin i went to launch Battlefield 4 online but when i go in "my games" it doesn't find the game so i was wondering if there is a way to locate the game using ZLOrigin since it won't find it on it's own
    • By tanchi
      So I successfully installed BF4. Downloaded the Canek77 version as recommended. I run my game through 34H launcher and it starts al fine, but when I am in the game, it is shown that all the weapons are unlocked and yet if I try to change for example from AK-12 to M416, I spawn in the game without anything. And when I try to check my progression after the match, the game crashes. If there isn't progression system, it kills half of the fun in this game. If there is any solution I would very much appreciate it. Kind regrads!
    • By PianitoDead
      I've been playing on the panda subway and locker server and just by putting a claymore pulls me out, it's very unfair really because the others use explosives and I've been playing on the panda subway and locker server and just by putting a claymore takes me out, it's very unfair really because the others use explosives and nothing happens. Well I'd like to go back to that server and have the admin take that restriction away from me. 
    • By KimBW
      Привет! Мне вот интересно, есть ли у вас китайские сервера? Или смогу ли я поиграть в любимую батлу без ВПН?