ZLOFENIX Games

Got banned for no reason

Janos

1 hour ago, Janos said:

Dear admin
Actually I got banned just now  for no reason.Im clear! I can provide video or anythink what you need for proof.

Please unban me.

Thanks Janige

It's server ban not project ban.

Banned: janige > banned 7 day by vote

Hi

Thank you for your reply.
Ok so because one player made a voteban and he encourage  other to vote yes mean im cheater? than I have 7 days ban becasue he decided to ban me?
what about players  who is glitching a lot and using macros?

Many thanks

Janige

29 minutes ago, Janos said:

Hi

Thank you for your reply.
Ok so because one player made a voteban and he encourage  other to vote yes mean im cheater? than I have 7 days ban becasue he decided to ban me?
what about players  who is glitching a lot and using macros?

Many thanks

Janige

No you are votebanned because you are a crying c*nt and always voteban better players. Any questions?

Hi

We talking about two different things
1. Players who are better than me....Dont care but when they using macro and other things its different of course will do a ban becasue  they play dirty way.Also when somebody dont know how to use votekic/ban I do it for them....Sure not everyone using macro and other mods .But Nikhil (very low recoil + squating)and matzu(squating combo)  "moving left to right +squating jumping shooting in  the same time" ?This kind of "glitch" impact his k/d ratio.

2.in my language cunt mean "ass" in funy way.I think this is not the main reason for my ban. If yes its sad becasue  cheat/ macro/glitch is equal "=" my situation,bad language? does not looks like fair to be honest.
m313captain player keep voting on me every time when i kill him.. :)

when others make voteban on me because im better  its ok  but when I do voteban ot better palyer + glitch or macro its not right.
Just dont know what to say.
thank you

7 hours ago, Janos said:

Hi

We talking about two different things
1. Players who are better than me....Dont care but when they using macro and other things its different of course will do a ban becasue  they play dirty way.Also when somebody dont know how to use votekic/ban I do it for them....Sure not everyone using macro and other mods .But Nikhil (very low recoil + squating)and matzu(squating combo)  "moving left to right +squating jumping shooting in  the same time" ?This kind of "glitch" impact his k/d ratio.

2.in my language cunt mean "ass" in funy way.I think this is not the main reason for my ban. If yes its sad becasue  cheat/ macro/glitch is equal "=" my situation,bad language? does not looks like fair to be honest.
m313captain player keep voting on me every time when i kill him.. :)

when others make voteban on me because im better  its ok  but when I do voteban ot better palyer + glitch or macro its not right.
Just dont know what to say.
thank you

Servers has their own rules, follow the rules or cry later. No one care if some word it has different meaning in your language, there is only two languages you need to know Russian or English. You got banned and now trying to knead the names of other players and for what? Macro is only punished by server admins, they decide to allow or disallow it, go buy some expensive gaming mouse and use it.
Go talk with server owner and admins. We can't help you.