ZLOFENIX Games

Identifying cheaters

18 hours ago, raminamiry said:

How to detect bf3 (bf۳) cheats in game and get evidence to block them

Aimbots, oneshotkill - it's pretty easy to spot them because they kill in a split second but aim assist + no recoil ( sometimes is just macro ) or no spread & wallhack is not so easy because bf3 it has no spectator mode so you need to record the moments when the guy you think is cheating it kills you. 
About recording you can use any desktop recording program but i suggest you Geforce Experience (if you use Nvidia) or Radeon Re-Live (if you use AMD)

Edited by Keshav
On 9/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, Keshav said:

Aimbots, oneshotkill - it's pretty easy to spot them because they kill in a split second but aim assist + no recoil ( sometimes is just macro ) or no spread & wallhack is not so easy because bf3 it has no spectator mode so you need to record the moments when the guy you think is cheating it kills you. 
About recording you can use any desktop recording program but i suggest you Geforce Experience (if you use Nvidia) or Radeon Re-Live (if you use AMD)

what VIP solt? i try voteban for Prison_sex but they tell me he have VIP solt

7 hours ago, raminamiry said:

what VIP solt? i try voteban for Prison_sex but they tell me he have VIP solt

7 hours ago, ArchxR said:

Good players are given VIP slots because they often get votebanned for being too good :)

I've cheked his stats he is not that good :D but depends in which server he has VIP slot.

26 minutes ago, ArchxR said:

he got votebanned before so Rover gave him VIP slot :) 

But his stats are low, how someone can voteban him :D :crazy: .... but to be honest - you can expect everything from everyone in servers.

Edited by Keshav
1 hour ago, Keshav said:

But his stats are low, how someone can voteban him :D :crazy: .... but to be honest - you can expect everything from everyone in servers.

Voteban should be removed. Countless times people tried to voteban me because of kd only, people on my team, people on enemy, people who can't kill more than they die, etc. There are even some players who knowingly start a voteban on a good player, knowing the bad players will vote yes, thinking they can farm the server when the good player is gone, but in reality still being ever as bad as beforehand.