ZLOFENIX Games

¿Como puedo añadir amigos en el Origin o dentro del juego?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nottivag
      Hii! Ive uninstalled my game in order to install it on an external drive and it wont start downloading. Ive opened and closed zlorigin/zclient and my laptop like 10 times and the only thing that solved is that 60mb got installed with a speed of 160kb/s and then it stopped again. Before uninstalling and installing again I accidentally pressed "repair" and then quickly cancelled it and now it says "paused repair" instead of just "queued" on the game expansion packs, just in case that helps with finding the problem. Also, ive read the FAQ and tried going for the torrent but ZLOTracker is closed.
      Also, now when i try opening zlorigin again it gives me an error. I always open and close it directly from zclient.

• By Pinkballoon
      Hi I keep receiving this error. When I try to download the sims 4, it gets stuck on preparing download stage and this error shows up after awhile. 

• By Violetta2002
      Только скачала игеру, с симсом все норм запускается, а Биомутант не хочет, вылезает эта ошибка, что делать?
    • By katyas
      Ориджин не открывается! Всё удалила и по шагам установила снова - бесполезно! Все проблемы на скринах ((((

• By kerrog
      при запуске ZLorigin пишет что сетевая авторизация временно недоступна а при входе пишет что я не в сети.
    • By Ponix
      Здравствуйте, помогите, пожалуйста, с такой проблемой: скачиваю уже очень много дней BF4 по инструкции, а именно пункт 5 "5. Скачать Battlefield 4 и затем все дополнения, которые доступны к загрузке во вкладках  «РАСШИРЕНИЯ» и «ДОПОЛНЕНИЯ И БОНУСЫ»!". Каждые несколько минут скорость установки уходит в 0, остановка и запуск скачивания помогает, но лишь на несколько минут. А в инструкции следующий пункт "6. Скачать Battlefield 4  через торрент : ... или ...  или с   Google Диска:  ...", то-есть, можно не скачивать игру из ZloOrigin, а можно скачать её через торрент? 
    • By DimitriFrvr
      When i try to update the game it verifies after that i get an error message like this one

• By amisc
      Hello,
      i am trying to unlock the p90 and other guns from campaign these however do not work although i can see the achievments ingame and on the zloemu tracker. Is this a bug? and if so can an admin add these guns to my account?

thank you for your time
    • By AiriTan
      Добрый день!
      До последнего обновления всё было прекрасно, обновлялось скачивалось без проблем. Сейчас же при попытке обновиться, через какое-то время ориджин вместе с Zclient просто закрываются без выдавания какой-либо ошибки.
      Как решить проблему?