ZLOFENIX Games

Hi Zlo Community,

I play BF4 since 2017 in your servers, and in the beginning you could join server as soldier or commander or spectator. The last months I've realized that these two modes (COMM and SPEC) just stop working and you can't join neither from the launcher (easy, turrax, ZloGamesLauncher, several verions of them) neither from inside the server (where I remember you can go to Commander mode and be the Commander till the end of the round). I've tried my own servers, activating the Blaze option in config file (vars.commander true) and of course I have enough rank (>10 Rank, I remember) to join as Commander..... and nothing....

Did ZLO blocked the access to servers as commander or spectator in every server? or is a personal issue with my setups? Because I can't explain this change (and I need the Commander assignments) ;-)

Greetings to Fenix and the other Moderators.

Iñaki

Hello!

Server owners decide if they want spectator, commander enabled.

If i remember correctly you can't join as commander from launcher (i can be wrong)

If the server has enabled commander mode, you can join from ingame. Just press esc , select team setup and at the top you will see commander tab. Have fun! :) 

• 2 months later...

In the end I understood the problem I had.

When you set up a server and do the MAPLIST TXT file or in ProCon, in this list there MUST be only maps where Commander Mode is enabled (Conquest, Obliteration and Rush). If you put in the list only ONE MAP (a TDM or Domination map) in this list, Commander Mode's tab is disabled for the rest of maps of the list. If there are only Conquest Mode maps for example, Commander Mode will be enabled if you set up in the server config file as ON. That's why I thought it was disabled by Master Server or something, because I put Air Superiority or TDM maps in my list!!!!

Shitty problem!! But now I got it ;D

Thanks for reading!