ZLOFENIX Games

[with PIC] I really want to know why my acc got banned for Multiacc

Hello ZloCommunity!

Today i installed a Fresh Copy of Windows 7 cuz and when i installed BF4 (Im LVL 68 btw) and downloaded Zloclient and logged in after updating zlo i got this error saying "You are banned" and when i went to zloemu.net i saw that i was banned for multiacc and it was my first acc never opend another acc before pls help

Untitled.png

i swear garry i know the rules of zlo i know once ur banned and its a bann for ever but i swear pls check my account its lvl 68+ and i have my own utube channel i swear i havent hacked or made a new acc i just installed bf4 cuz my win8 was lagging my pc and some ppl from CEPBEP server know me

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkoh0Nj03UqolNzHExLDAcQ

Edited by bekbabur

с рус почтовым сервисом еще и яндексом:D Ну тогда поймешь по русски - @ZLOFENIX посмотрит кто ты и что ты. И да, тебя игровой ник попросили написать, а не твой скудный ютуб канал

Edited by GreeenPNZ

50 минут назад, bekbabur сказал:

@ZLOFENIX OMG i swear i have borrowed this PC from My friend i played for 8 months on my MriEhsan without hacks even reached LVL 68 I swear trust me 

Go to the fucking, Scum! 

Edited by Garry
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Elexus
      HI ben Elexus. Oynamayı sevdiğim oyunda bir anlık dikkatsizliğe düşerek hata yaptım. Affedersiniz. herkes için iyi oyunlar
    • By eddie0343
      Hello soldiers!
      So i came home from school and i wanted to enjoy some battlefield but when i try to go in it says that i am banned in zclient. After that i checked in the ban list and i see my name (anton0343) banned for external hack. But why?
    • By DylanVeryer
      Im a little confused I only play sims on my Zl account I dont hack, I dont even know how to hack as such on sims or if thats possible. Its says multiple account but I only switched account after it wasnt excepting my gmail so I used a russian email one and it passed through awhile back. If thats a problem just delete or ban them I was just trying to login.
    • By yourdream775
      Hello dear server administrators
      I just joined server Dat PEPETA(R60) and with no reason got banned by admin 
      i didn't even play on the server just joined got banned
      I have Ping 250 in that Server but i think it's not the real reason to ban me 
      I hope to get unbanned because map rotation and mods there are so great 
      thanks guys for your help 
    • By RoyKent
      Me and my two other brothers who play as "Hezbolllah" and "MahmoudZgheib" in bf3 got banned, so i knew this morning from my brother who plays as "Hezbolllah" that he were trying something stupid with hack stuff because he heard a word from some1 in the game saying that "he's a cheater" becaues he play well, so he wanted to figure out what cheater means and what they do so he downloaded programs and stuff and he got us both banned because we use the same ip and the same PC, so i discussed it with him that this is wrong and im not helping you when i write a topic because u got us into this, so here i am asking to unbanned me and "MahmoudZgheib" because we both got banned Reason:"Multiacc" and we had nothing to do with this, and i don't care if hezbollah stays banned or unbanned he deserves it even if he didnt meant it.
      Please unbanned "RoyKent" and "MahmoudZgheib".
      thank you
    • By xari36
      Hello, my name is John and I made a wrong decision by hacking in your server/zloemu and I know you wont unban me
      but... Atleast im trying right? Haha, but anyways I have used soo many alt accounts and im scared that it is interfiering with my normal account ban 
      the 30 day one as you said in the 3. About bans - first ban for cheats - 30d, second - permanent. And it has been 30 days+ already and i wish to be unbanned.
      I know that this community is rough against hackers but for once please be nice give somone a second or third chance...
      Have a great day/night everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read this. If you wish to talk to me on discord or something I am willing to come and talk. Oh and btw your guys like alt account stuff is pretty good not going to lie haha.
      Account name is: Frezy
    • By Farzad123
      Hi to zloteam.
      I Used to play in origin , i just installed zlobf3.
      but i got banned because of multi account today.please check in. account name : mamalishady
      ps : this account belongs to my brother.
      Regards
    • By AnexP
      Hello everyone, 
      My username was AnexBP, i was banned today for "Z injector" and i'm aware of the cause and i'm here to explain. 
      This is my second weekend playing this game and i was having a lot of fun until i began getting killed by shots that i felt was impossible. Naturally i thought everyone was hacking on these servers because they aren't official, so i thought to myself, if you can't beat them join them, and i had download a dll file that i'm assuming is the reason i was banned (i never actually used it in game i didn't even know how xD). Anyways, I understand why i was banned and i now realize that these servers are much more secure than i had assumed, although i take full responsibility of my actions, i do regret them.
      I'm hoping you guys as Admins can understand and possible unban me.
      I don't plan on every attempting to use that .dll file (had been deleted) if i am banned because i now understand that the game is 100% fair.
      Thank you,
                          AnexBP

• By diwang
      i apologize for mistake i have taken  please unban me  , at first i was tired of those cheaters with tank that his / their tank cannot get destroyed even when attacked by 2 tank ( me and my friend ) , then i create new acc to test if zloemu don't have cheat proof , but i was wrong , its make me feel better until i realized that my main account get banned for multi account  :'( , IM SORRY ! please unban  this is the only no-boring game i have  .
    • By ahmedace
      I was Banned for Z trainer will I be able to make a new account after 30 days? and can I create the new account with the same email ,if I can't create account with the same email can you delete it . this is my name "DemonLord98" don't delete this one because I like the stats in it Delete this one "DemonLord1998" Because it's empty.