ZLOFENIX Games

[BEST FOR YOU] 34H Launcher [BF3 BF4 BFH]

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

НА РУССКОМ IN ENGLISH Скачать этот адронный коллайдер (ну или лаунчер, как удобнее) Download this hadron collider (well, or a launcher, as convenient)

На мой взгляд отличный удобный лаунчер, без личных заморочек и обязательного требования запускать Zlorigin - что является главным плюсом. Ранее пользовался другим лаунчером, глючноватым и требующим за

YOU LAUNCHER IS SO AWSOME I LOVE IT, THANKS <3

Posted Images

7 hours ago, 9XrIsToS9 said:

Hi) I apologize for not answering for a long time.
Very strange. Send me the launcher log, it is located in the corresponding folder with the launcher.

im back for old update it working now normal . i take look for log cant find it

1 час назад, B7ackhawk сказал:

if i update it will not work image.png.6904130d40937b9f6c8cdc867571af70.png

Hmm, interesting. It's hard to say why this is happening. I will try to help.

But for this, you need to update the launcher. And after several unsuccessful attempts to launch the launcher, you should send me a log. The log is located in the following path: [LauncherFolder] \ log \ 34h_log.log

Can you help me with this? I sincerely want to help you, but for this I need to know what will be in the log.

3 minutes ago, 9XrIsToS9 said:

Hmm, interesting. It's hard to say why this is happening. I will try to help.

But for this, you need to update the launcher. And after several unsuccessful attempts to launch the launcher, you should send me a log. The log is located in the following path: [LauncherFolder] \ log \ 34h_log.log

Can you help me with this? I sincerely want to help you, but for this I need to know what will be in the log.

wait i will update now and try give u log

edit !
my internet so weak , so i will update and send log for you later 

Edited by B7ackhawk

I have an issue i hope you give me a solution everything work great and the launcher is awesome but when i try to join a server is says 
"The target game BF3 Not Found" do you have a solution for this ? and tell me what is the right destination of the game so the launcher can detect it please i need help and keep up you are doing great

Edited by DakiTaha
23 hours ago, 9XrIsToS9 said:

Hi) I didn't understand anything. For you, too, after the update, nothing works?

Hey mate.well yeah it opens but nothing works.i use older version like b7ackhawk said.its version 0.115.1184.0 beta.when i update it and...log says nothing to me,it is empty.

3 минуты назад, SePaHBoD сказал:

Hey mate.well yeah it opens but nothing works.i use older version like b7ackhawk said.its version 0.115.1184.0 beta.when i update it and...log says nothing to me,it is empty.

6 часов назад, DakiTaha сказал:

I have an issue i hope you give me a solution everything work great and the launcher is awesome but when i try to join a server is says 
"The target game BF3 Not Found" do you have a solution for this ? and tell me what is the right destination of the game so the launcher can detect it please i need help and keep up you are doing great

Hi) Of course I will help you. The location of the game can be any, the main thing is that there is a corresponding entry in the registry.:handshake:

To do this, you need to reinstall the game or try to fix the situation by following the instructions below

The method does not provide guarantees.
[YOUR_LOCALE_HERE] = write your locale en_US or ru_RU here
[YOUR_FULL_PATH_HERE] = write the full path to the game here and use a double slash as a separator.
Example: "C: \\ Origin Games \\ Battlefield 3"

Copy the text, create a new file, paste the text, save it as .reg and install.
Then restart ZClient. By design, everything is ready. Your game is already showing up.

x64

Спойлер

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Battlefield 3]
"GDFBinary"="[YOUR_FULL_PATH_HERE]\\GDFBinary_[YOUR_LOCALE_HERE].dll"
"DisplayName"="Battlefiled 3"
"Install Dir"="[YOUR_FULL_PATH_HERE]"
"Locale"="[YOUR_LOCALE_HERE]"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Xpack1]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Xpack2]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Xpack3]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Xpack4]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Xpack5]
"Installed"="true"

x32

Спойлер

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Battlefield 3]
"GDFBinary"="[YOUR_FULL_PATH_HERE]\\GDFBinary_[YOUR_LOCALE_HERE].dll"
"DisplayName"="Battlefiled 3"
"Install Dir"="[YOUR_FULL_PATH_HERE]"
"Locale"="[YOUR_LOCALE_HERE]"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Xpack1]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Xpack2]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Xpack3]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Xpack4]
"Installed"="true"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Xpack5]
"Installed"="true"

• 3 weeks later...

при запуске сервера в мультиплеере или коопе игра не запускается и нету никаких иконок о том что батлфилд запустился версия винды английская и ещё на другом компе бесконечная загрузка коопа или нужно чтобы кто то подключится нажал в тот момент когда грузится так и не понял

Edited by accaccin1
9 часов назад, accaccin1 сказал:

при запуске сервера в мультиплеере или коопе игра не запускается и нету никаких иконок о том что батлфилд запустился версия винды английская и ещё на другом компе бесконечная загрузка коопа или нужно чтобы кто то подключится нажал в тот момент когда грузится так и не понял

Привет) Прошу прощения, что долго не отвечал. :(
Если не видно, запустилась ли игра, значит она не запустилась (хотя это не факт). И тогда нужно выяснять, почему. Для этого нужно посмотреть в лог ZClient (находится слева, в окне) + в лог событий лаунчера Events (События) (находится внизу, в окне)
По поводу коопа, да. Нужно, что бы второй игрок подключился к вам для совместной игры используя ваш ID, и именно тогда начнется загрузка уровня.
По поводу запятых. Советую ставить их, хоть изредка) :)

Если что то не понятно, пишите, будем разжевывать.
Желаю приятной игры) :derisive:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Kato, i wanted to play BF3 online, so i installed it correctly, i have the zClient working, and the launcher opens correctly, but when i click "Join" the game opens for 5 seconds, then the launcher and the game closes. the only thing that fails is joining multiplayer servers, i would appreciate if someone tell me what am i doing wrong, i've already tried re-opening 34H Launcher and zClient, but it crashes anyway, here is the last entry in 34h_log.log (All the entries are exactly the same) (And i didn't want to attach the entire log)

2020-10-02 21:29:26,828 [29] FATAL Launcher.App - Exception message: No se puede leer más allá del final de la secuencia.*
at [][0][ReadChar]
at [][0][ReadCountedString]
at [][0][_parseData]
at [][0][_ReadPipeMethod]
at [][0][ThreadStart_Context]
at [][0][RunInternal]
at [][0][Run]

*Additional Note: I'm spanish, so "No se puede leer más allá del final de la secuencia." must be like "It cannot be read past the end of the sequence." or "Его нельзя прочитать после конца последовательности."

Thanks in advance.

9 часов назад, Ankatu782 сказал:

Hello, my name is Kato, i wanted to play BF3 online, so i installed it correctly, i have the zClient working, and the launcher opens correctly, but when i click "Join" the game opens for 5 seconds, then the launcher and the game closes. the only thing that fails is joining multiplayer servers, i would appreciate if someone tell me what am i doing wrong, i've already tried re-opening 34H Launcher and zClient, but it crashes anyway, here is the last entry in 34h_log.log (All the entries are exactly the same) (And i didn't want to attach the entire log)

2020-10-02 21:29:26,828 [29] FATAL Launcher.App - Exception message: No se puede leer más allá del final de la secuencia.*
at [][0][ReadChar]
at [][0][_parseData]
at [][0][RunInternal]
at [][0][Run]

*Additional Note: I'm spanish, so "No se puede leer más allá del final de la secuencia." must be like "It cannot be read past the end of the sequence." or "Его нельзя прочитать после конца последовательности."

Thanks in advance.

Hi) :)
First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for a detailed description of the problem. I will set you up as an example to others! :v:

Secondly, I have already localized the problem and am working on a solution. And with the next update it will be solved. :712314343:

I have a couple of questions though. What version of the launcher are you using? And what server do you go to, or does this happen for all servers?

6 hours ago, 9XrIsToS9 said:

Hi) :)
First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for a detailed description of the problem. I will set you up as an example to others! :v:

Secondly, I have already localized the problem and am working on a solution. And with the next update it will be solved. :712314343:

I have a couple of questions though. What version of the launcher are you using? And what server do you go to, or does this happen for all servers?

Hi again, and thanks for replying, i forgot to mention those details, i am using the version 0.122.1232.0 beta, and i tried joining like 90% of available servers, it crashes on every single of them, i'm running launcher and bf3.exe with administrator rights and the latest version i could find for both, but anyway, thanks for replying and have a nice day!

В 03.10.2020 в 03:52, Ankatu782 сказал:

at [][0][ReadChar]
at [][0][_parseData]
at [][0][RunInternal]
at [][0][Run]

Thanks in advance.

Today I released an update that should fix the problem you described above. :handshake: